The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I've got the bug.

I've started keeping track of the week in terms of days 'til Friday morning and my call to SVT.

I think I'll lose all semblance of sanity once it ships and it goes into that black hole of "where is it?!?!"

...and I only ordered on 1/17!

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I've got the bug.

I've started keeping track of the week in terms of days 'til Friday morning and my call to SVT.

I think I'll lose all semblance of sanity once it ships and it goes into that black hole of "where is it?!?!"

...and I only ordered on 1/17!

Diagnosis = you are terminal. You got it bad!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Placed my order 02/15/2013:

Dealer: F71072
Order No: J238
Priority: 14

Very excited! I had another dealership tell me I'll never see my order.....what are the chances my order won't come in at all? I know dealers like to play games but I'm a bit worried. Should I be?

I don't know what dealer you ordered from and how they run their business but if they're good like mine, the priority 14 would mean there are 3 Raptor orders ahead of you and every time one is pulled, you'll move up 1 priority number. That only works with dealers that are on top of things. So then the next question is what kind of allotment does your dealer have for Raptors. That is critical to how soon you'll get your Raptor.

Just make sure to get your order confirmation from them (VOC) and then I'd call SVT tomorrow with your dealer number and order number just to confirm that it's in the system and the truck is right. GL and welcome to the waiting game.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what dealer you ordered from and how they run their business but if they're good like mine, the priority 14 would mean there are 3 Raptor orders ahead of you and every time one is pulled, you'll move up 1 priority number. That only works with dealers that are on top of things. So then the next question is what kind of allotment does your dealer have for Raptors. That is critical to how soon you'll get your Raptor.

Just make sure to get your order confirmation from them (VOC) and then I'd call SVT tomorrow with your dealer number and order number just to confirm that it's in the system and the truck is right. GL and welcome to the waiting game.

I got the VOC same day as my order. I'll call SVT tomorrow like you suggested. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

The rate the new orders are being fulfilled. I wouldn't worry too much.

Thanks!

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also found out that they get a sneak peak at the weekly pull process on Tuesday. They only get a few hours to see who got pulled and then it disappears again until Thursday when it's finalized.

Very interesting, but also sucks because now I didn't get a call from my dealer on Tuesday it probably means I have another week to wait for some good news!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
most dealers do not take advantage of early pull sheets as they are often changed.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very interesting, but also sucks because now I didn't get a call from my dealer on Tuesday it probably means I have another week to wait for some good news!

Like blood said they can or often change so they're not locked/finalized until Thursday. I know my dealer knows the final "results" on Thursday. But he did tell me I was not on the initial Tuesday morning list for being pulled but he also said it can change. Just trying to share information I find out as my dealer is very open with the process. I actually couldn't keep up with all the information he was telling me...lol.

duc1098

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered mine yesterday 02/02/2013.
Dealer:F44557
Priority 20
Order No:1234

Now the waiting game.... Since this will be a primary vehicle for my wife. I do not want to seem too eager in front of her. :) She wanted an expedition to replace our current one. I was able to convince her to get a raptor instead because I didn't want to sell my Jeep and Vett for the Raptor. :) This way, I have the best of the all worlds.

Nate489

Reaction score
I placed my order for my 13 SCREW Terrain on 2/6/13. No VIN yet.

Dealer F11
Order Number W200
Priority 80
Order type 2

Anyone have any info that i have not received from the dealer yet?