The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood my dealer said my Truck is scheduled to be delivered on January 13th built on Jan 2nd. That seems quick but maybe it is correct. Would you mind checking to see if that is right... Thanks so much for doing this for so many of us that are totally impatient 1FTFW1R66DFB17607

They are correct.

aware

Reaction score
I hated reading post from people that got their truck when I was still waiting on mine. The delivery process has some room for improvement for sure. However I can't hold back any more. I picked mine up, 1400 miles from home on 12/21. The dealer ended up driving to the rail yard and picked it up. Sounds like this isn't the easiest thing to get done, but they pulled through for me. This Raptor is replacing a 1999 3/4 ton Suburban, 454, 4" lift. The first day of my drive I couldn't get the smile off my face. This is my first Ford and I'm not looking back. The technology is unbelievable. I took it easy on the first day, never over 3K RPM and 70 MPH. The second day I was driving along at 70 MPH and got pissed at a driver that would not move over so I could pass. So...I took it to the floor and was utterly amazed. I looked down and was doing 90 MPH. after that I could take my foot out of it. All I can say to everyone that is waiting, it is worth it. :jawdrop:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We'll see. My small dealer is pretty good at getting specialty mustangs and other "rarer" vehicles that you wouldn't expect in a small town. Never seen a Raptor there but I'm sure they've had a few over the past couple years.

Mooner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got my truck on Jan. 4th. I ordered thru Randy when the order banks opened. My truck was built dec. 17th. Randy was great to deal with especially with there being a distance between us geographically. I'm very happy with the truck which is great since I never had even sat in one. I did however know what to expect from SVT products since I have had a 1st/2nd gen lightnings and a 2003 cobra. This is my first new SVT product, and I glad I waited for it! This has been three years in the making. Thanks to all for the help over the last few months. As they say worth the wait, but sucks waiting.

Attachments

• Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

the yeti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just talked to the general sales manager, still no truck, it's been sitting in the rail yard since the 29th. part of me wants to say F*** it and go buy something else, in fact i would if i didn't already order about 8k in parts sitting in my garage. i'm so mad and disappointed right now, i might just f the raptor, f the parts and go buy an escalade or something. this is ridiculous. Rant over.

Dude, I would be stoked if it was even scheduled to built. Hold on and I bet you will be glad you did.