The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't fit in the garage! Time to upgrade the house for the truck!

yes mine will fit with one inch clearance in the front and back. thought about knocking out the wall closet in the guest room, wife loves that one. oh well maybe the 2017 raptor will be 3 inches shorter.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So... for those of us still unscheduled, can orders actually get pushed over to the next model year? Has that happened in the past?

talk with your dealer as they control orders put in.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
I guess a better way to phrase my question would be... will Ford at some point stop building 2013 Raptors, even if there are still 2013 orders outstanding? As in, "Sorry, we're done building Raptors this year, so everyone with a 2013 order needs to either cancel it or roll it over to a 2014?"

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess a better way to phrase my question would be... will Ford at some point stop building 2013 Raptors, even if there are still 2013 orders outstanding? As in, "Sorry, we're done building Raptors this year, so everyone with a 2013 order needs to either cancel it or roll it over to a 2014?"

yes.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just on the build date. My dealer told me a priority had been placed on my order, so I wanted to see if the build date had been pushed any.
In your opinion, is there any possibility of that truck being in Tennessee by the 15th, considering the shipping times and such?
Thanks for checking, Sonny

210PILOT

Reaction score
Picking up my White Screw 801A tomorrow at noon. I gained alot of knowledge from you guys which made the wait tolerable. I'll share the history of my build/delivery for those waiting.

4/15 ordered 2 (son also, scab) and paid invoice. Tom Jones Ford Buckeye,AZ (Denny)
8/14 build. Was able to track by rail car #.
8/23 arrived El Mirage, AZ at rail yard. 9 days
8/24-25 (weekend) arrived at dealer.
8/26 notified to pick up on 8/27 noon.

Personally 19 weeks did not bother me, got a good price and what appears to be a Great Truck. My son got his early on a canceled order after it arrived. Life's Good.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picking up my White Screw 801A tomorrow at noon. I gained alot of knowledge from you guys which made the wait tolerable. I'll share the history of my build/delivery for those waiting.

4/15 ordered 2 (son also, scab) and paid invoice. Tom Jones Ford Buckeye,AZ (Denny)
8/14 build. Was able to track by rail car #.
8/23 arrived El Mirage, AZ at rail yard. 9 days
8/24-25 (weekend) arrived at dealer.
8/26 notified to pick up on 8/27 noon.

Personally 19 weeks did not bother me, got a good price and what appears to be a Great Truck. My son got his early on a canceled order after it arrived. Life's Good.

Congrats let the mods begin!