The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newark, NJ

YAY!!!! Thanks so much blood. Tman, how long was it before your truck was at the dealer from jersey?

Six Days! You are all set now!!!!! Congrats!

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

I got my truck on Tuesday, Aug 20th! Ordered on March 20th so 5 months to the day. Thanks to Blood and everyone else for helping with the grueling wait. It was certainly worth it and I couldn't be happier.

Happy for you!:pepper:

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ghost. This will be the longest weekend ever. At least im working Sunday to help make the day go by fast. This part of the waiting has also put my mod shopping in hyperdrive. Just about to pull the trigger on mrbp exhaust, whelen micro pioneers, and some led lighting for interior and under running boards.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
So... for those of us still unscheduled, can orders actually get pushed over to the next model year? Has that happened in the past?