The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a personal choice, I believe we're still able to make them.

Dang man slow your roll, no need to get crabby with people. Dude was asking a legit question, why make statement unless you are ready to explain it:wave:

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Back on topic, was able to print my window sticker today! I guess it is actually going to get built!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's a personal choice, I believe we're still able to make them.

Easy tiger, I was curious to know you're rationale for not using a particular product that has received pretty positive reviews that I was planning on using on my truck. This is an online automotive discussion forum for that purpose.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Easy tiger, I was curious to know you're rationale for not using a particular product that has received pretty positive reviews that I was planning on using on my truck. This is an online automotive discussion forum for that purpose.

LOL, I apologize if you took it the wrong way. I hope it works out well for your truck.

ASURAPTORNUT

Reaction score
Seems like you and I are on the same timeline. I found a 2013 with allocation 2 weeks ago and was finally all put through today and should be ordered in september according to the dealer...any eta from yours yet? I was told late September to mid-October.

No ETA yet, the dealer is going to give me a call on Monday with an update. I am assuming it will be sometime late October or early November. After reading a lot of the posts regarding build time I am trying to not get my hopes up for a early delivery.

Upnorth

Reaction score
Dealership confirmed that a VIN is on it's way within the week for the 2013 SCrew Flame Blue, he hasn't send me my DORA information yet but I suppose I can just wait for the VIN and then track it.

Ordered 8/2/2013 and after seeing how long some of you waited I feel sorta bad that mine seems to be moving along fast...

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on 8/2 also and received my VIN and scheduled build is week of Sept 9th. I feel lucky, maybe they are really trying to get the 2013s out to start the 2014s

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang man slow your roll, no need to get crabby with people. Dude was asking a legit question, why make statement unless you are ready to explain it:wave:

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Back on topic, was able to print my window sticker today! I guess it is actually going to get built!

Z, I am happy for you about being able to print the window sticker! I went to visit mine today. Front tires were off and the headers were being put on! Saturday morning looks like the day!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Nicely done, E Man!