The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
When does ford stop pulling '13 orders and start pulling '14s? Just wondering how much longer us unscheduled '13 guys have until our orders will have to be a '14.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I was able to see it today getting worked on! Yep, K&N, Borla Exhaust and the American Racing Headers are all being installed with the Back Flip Cover before I take delivery. My dealer is hooking me up! Going in tomorrow morning to sign all the papers and picking it up Saturday morning! Pictures as soon as I pick it up! Thanks again to everyone who put up with my whining since May!

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I was able to see it today getting worked on! Yep, K&N, Borla Exhaust and the American Racing Headers are all being installed with the Back Flip Cover before I take delivery. My dealer is hooking me up! Going in tomorrow morning to sign all the papers and picking it up Saturday morning! Pictures as soon as I pick it up! Thanks again to everyone who put up with my whining since May!

Congrats!

Sokoloka

Reaction score
Second day of ownership, was up in Loma Linda for work and figured Johnson Valley wasn't much farther away.

(Ignore the scrubs, I'm a spine implant salesman)

Bounced off the limiter three times, got air under the tires twice, and knocked down almost 100 miles offroad. Couldn't be happier!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 44

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Second day of ownership, was up in Loma Linda for work and figured Johnson Valley wasn't much farther away.

(Ignore the scrubs, I'm a spine implant salesman)

Bounced off the limiter three times, got air under the tires twice, and knocked down almost 100 miles offroad. Couldn't be happier!

Beautiful truck, have fun washing. I ended up getting a pressure washer, it's the only way to go.