The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picking up my White Screw 801A tomorrow at noon. I gained alot of knowledge from you guys which made the wait tolerable. I'll share the history of my build/delivery for those waiting.

4/15 ordered 2 (son also, scab) and paid invoice. Tom Jones Ford Buckeye,AZ (Denny)
8/14 build. Was able to track by rail car #.
8/23 arrived El Mirage, AZ at rail yard. 9 days
8/24-25 (weekend) arrived at dealer.
8/26 notified to pick up on 8/27 noon.

Personally 19 weeks did not bother me, got a good price and what appears to be a Great Truck. My son got his early on a canceled order after it arrived. Life's Good.

Congrats 210. I also pick mine up at 2 PM tomorrow. Its like the presents are under the tree but we cant open them.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks...so about 10 days to get to your dealer...
Mine is going to be pushing it, since it looks like it will be built around the 9th and my dealer told me they should have it ready to be picked up by the 15th...

Normally it wouldn't be an issue, but I'm in Alaska and will be flying down to TN to get it and driving back up, so the logistics and timeline are a bit of a pain...

Congrats to everyone who's picked up their trucks in the last few days!!

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks...so about 10 days to get to your dealer...
Mine is going to be pushing it, since it looks like it will be built around the 9th and my dealer told me they should have it ready to be picked up by the 15th...

Normally it wouldn't be an issue, but I'm in Alaska and will be flying down to TN to get it and driving back up, so the logistics and timeline are a bit of a pain...

Congrats to everyone who's picked up their trucks in the last few days!!

Since you will be in the area you should make it a vacation and stay over for HITH. Its going to be a really great run.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=24020

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That'd be awesome and I'd love to make it happen, but I'm just not going to have the time to get it in. We have to start heading back to AK by the 20th, since it'll take us at least 6 days to make the 4,000+ mile drive back up - what a way to break a new truck in huh??!! :driver:

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
blood,

Can you please help me with my weekly fix?

Dealer: F27030
Order: 9073

Thank you!