The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Hey blood I just ordered last Saturday, I'm not expecting anything but more so want to see if the order is actually in the system and if any way to see if my dealer has any orders in front of me?? Thanks

Dealer : F41438
Order# : 5050
Ordered: 08/03/13

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is my understanding that Ford did not tell anyone what their allocation was for 2013. Steve confirmed this fact with me. I would say at the time you put in your order, Van Bortel had already sold a solid 25 Raptors and Ford did not give them any indication that they did not have any more allocation.

If I were you I would just buy a 2014 at this point because by the time you get your 2013, it would have depreciated more because the 2014s are out.

And I doubt the 2014s would be much more $$ when compared to the 2013s.

The sad thing about this whole deal is there are guys that ordered back in May and still dont have a truck.
At this point its easy to say just wait till you get a 14, but some peeps wanted a truck...

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sad thing about this whole deal is there are guys that ordered back in May and still dont have a truck.
At this point its easy to say just wait till you get a 14, but some peeps wanted a truck...

Exactly man. I was hoping I'd have this truck by the beginning of September but that isn't gonna happen. I could careless about depreciation, I plan on keeping this truck for a while

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey blood I just ordered last Saturday, I'm not expecting anything but more so want to see if the order is actually in the system and if any way to see if my dealer has any orders in front of me?? Thanks

Dealer : F41438
Order# : 5050
Ordered: 08/03/13

your it pri,10

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered my 2013 in June of 2013 and took delivery in Dec 2013. Most orders take a few months. Yes some guys do get lucky and get it within 2 months but those guys are in the minority. If there's anyone to blame it's Ford. Dealers can't sell a product they don't have. Dealers like Van Bortel could sell 100+ Raptors a year no prob but it's ford that controls the supply.

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 2013 in June of 2013 and took delivery in Dec 2013. Most orders take a few months. Yes some guys do get lucky and get it within 2 months but those guys are in the minority. If there's anyone to blame it's Ford. Dealers can't sell a product they don't have. Dealers like Van Bortel could sell 100+ Raptors a year no prob but it's ford that controls the supply.

Can you share some winning lottery numbers with me for the future? I'll split the winnings with you. Thanks in advance.

13OW

Reaction score
Ordered in June and just checked with dealer, still unscheduled. They seem to think i'll have it before the snow flies though, we'll see.