The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostdacr

Reaction score
Steve has not had any orders pulled in a few weeks now. Sorry but you guys are still in the exact same place in line.

That is what I figured, but I was just wondering where he was in line. At this point I am in no hurry for it to be done since I won't have time to go up there till at least October.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's good as you may get a 2014 now. I am sure Steve will be contacting you if this is the case.

That is what I figured, but I was just wondering where he was in line. At this point I am in no hurry for it to be done since I won't have time to go up there till at least October.

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did Steve know how many allocations he had left when I placed my order in the beginning of may? I just don't understand why he would take so many orders for 13s knowing he wasn't going to receive any more.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Do you know where in line you are? Last I heard I was #4. My order # is V893

7th or 8th

boostdacr

Reaction score
That's good as you may get a 2014 now. I am sure Steve will be contacting you if this is the case.

I talked to him briefly about that. That would be fine with me as long as the prices don't go up to much.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Did Steve know how many allocations he had left when I placed my order in the beginning of may? I just don't understand why he would take so many orders for 13s knowing he wasn't going to receive any more.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

7th or 8th

I placed my order April 10 and I am number 4

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is my understanding that Ford did not tell anyone what their allocation was for 2013. Steve confirmed this fact with me. I would say at the time you put in your order, Van Bortel had already sold a solid 25 Raptors and Ford did not give them any indication that they did not have any more allocation.

If I were you I would just buy a 2014 at this point because by the time you get your 2013, it would have depreciated more because the 2014s are out.

And I doubt the 2014s would be much more $$ when compared to the 2013s.

Last edited: