The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flyanozira

Reaction score
Order placed 5/11/13

Just got off the phone from Ford Customer service. I placed my order on 5/11/13 from dealer F71466 Order number on sheet was 0511, which I was told today is not correct. Waiting on a call back from the dealer and Ford customer service. I got an unofficial call from someone associated with the dealer that the order # is 0514. I'm attaching the order sheets in hope that I can get some info.

The dealer is telling me they still don't have a VIN but the status shows a delivery of 8/10/13. Not sure how this can be...since Arizona is a long way from Michigan. If the dealer doesn't have a VIN, I'm guessing it's not scheduled yet?

thanks for the help,

Attachments

• 2013 raptor order.jpg
    2013 raptor order.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 2013 raptor order 1.jpg
    2013 raptor order 1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 32

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone from Ford Customer service. I placed my order on 5/11/13 from dealer F71466 Order number on sheet was 0511, which I was told today is not correct. Waiting on a call back from the dealer and Ford customer service. I got an unofficial call from someone associated with the dealer that the order # is 0514. I'm attaching the order sheets in hope that I can get some info.

The dealer is telling me they still don't have a VIN but the status shows a delivery of 8/10/13. Not sure how this can be...since Arizona is a long way from Michigan. If the dealer doesn't have a VIN, I'm guessing it's not scheduled yet?

thanks for the help,

who did you call? can you pm the #? I would love to finally talk to someone y my 4/19 order is still not pulled.

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might as well ask again to see if I had a priority change or any updates since 3 weeks ago. Thanks in advance Blood.

Dealer: F52733
Order: 1215
Priority: 11
Order Date: 4/19/2013

Last edited:

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it annoying that Ford couldn't help you out with a name search, order date and dealer name. Man, I hope it works out for you.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

thanks for the help,

its 0513 and its still unscheduled clean pri,10.should be close to getting vin.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Might as well ask again to see if I had a priority change or any updates since 3 weeks ago. Thanks in advance Blood.

Dealer: F52733
Order: 1215
Priority: 11
Order Date: 4/19/2013

same but it looks like its getting close to a vin.

Last edited:

jwf1999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order for my new raptor going in today. Apparently the order banks for MY13 are still open as of right now. Gonna be a SCAB Oxford white, Lux package, and Beadlocks. Order "should" go through fast as the dealer here had 3 allocations for raptors mine being the last 2013 they will order.