The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with SVT....so the dealer is wrong....no way I could get it in July cause my build date is AUGUST 5! I DONT MIND THE WAIT!....it's real now and yes it's WHITE! boo yea!

Blood not sure if today's your last day or 1st day of vaca but whenever you get a chance could you see if there is a vin and/or eta. TY!

:cheers::cheers:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with SVT....so the dealer is wrong....no way I could get it in July cause my build date is AUGUST 5! I DONT MIND THE WAIT!....it's real now and yes it's WHITE! boo yea!

Blood not sure if today's your last day or 1st day of vaca but whenever you get a chance could you see if there is a vin and/or eta. TY!

Congrats, finally you must have a vin and window sticker! :rockit:

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Looks like our Raptors will be line buddies, just got off the phone with SVT and I am set for Aug 5 as well!!

Blood any chance you could pull the VIN for the following:

Dealer: 52E752
Order: 7843

Thanks a million!