The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finalized paperwork a week before delivery for that very reason.

SMART MAN!.....but even that has it's risks....what if the truck get's totaled during delivery? Now you own a truck that has issues!.....the lawyers in this world have made life so difficult!

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Not to scare you but this DID happen to me! If you are working with a good dealership then no it is not something that they will do BUT if not and the General Manager is a lying money hungry dirt bag then they could tell you it did not come even when it is there because they are trying to sell it out from under you for more money!!!! YES THIS IS WHAT I WENT THROUGH A WEEK AGO!!!!!

Wow!...I'd call Ford and complain!

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
Hey Blood,

I've done my best not to bug you, but my truck is now built and I need to schedule some airfare for the pickup soon.

If there is any info you can pull for me relative to a delivery date, I'd really appreciate it.

1FTFW1R65DFC95637

Thank you for all you do.

(I can think of worse #500 posts on FRF :rockit: )

Last edited:

jmracer230r

Reaction score
Not to scare you but this DID happen to me! If you are working with a good dealership then no it is not something that they will do BUT if not and the General Manager is a lying money hungry dirt bag then they could tell you it did not come even when it is there because they are trying to sell it out from under you for more money!!!! YES THIS IS WHAT I WENT THROUGH A WEEK AGO!!!!!

Well my salesmen sent me pictures of her sitting in the lot this morning so I think they would have a hard time telling me that she didn't arrive.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SMART MAN!.....but even that has it's risks....what if the truck get's totaled during delivery? Now you own a truck that has issues!.....the lawyers in this world have made life so difficult!

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Yeah I though about that. My thought was if it is out of my hands before it hits the dealer, something could be worked out. Luckily it is safely at the dealer now getting Line-X'd and paint matched fender flares. Had the Toyo Open Countrys put on yesterday too. Finally pick it up this Tuesday when it is finished. Hang in there man and be in constant contact with your dealer. As long as you have a DORA you should be fine.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I agree, that will be my next call depending on how my first call turnes out. My first call was to the corporate VP of the dealer group telling him what one of his GM's did, they have 53 dealerships and customer satisfaction is VERY important to the corporate brass.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree, that will be my next call depending on how my first call turnes out. My first call was to the corporate VP of the dealer group telling him what one of his GM's did, they have 53 dealerships and customer satisfaction is VERY important to the corporate brass.

Definitely throw that dealer under the bus with Ford. Guaranteed you are not the only one and it creates a bad image for Ford.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely throw that dealer under the bus with Ford. Guaranteed you are not the only one and it creates a bad image for Ford.

Oh I plan to and I found out that the GM was fired from another Ford dealership that HIS OWN FAMILY OWNES!!! I guess this is not his first time trying to screw a customer!!!

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh I plan to and I found out that the GM was fired from another Ford dealership that HIS OWN FAMILY OWNES!!! I guess this is not his first time trying to screw a customer!!!

Sorry you had to deal with that BS man. I thought just waiting was hard and I had a very real fear the same might happen to me for some reason. I hope it all works out for you.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood,

I've done my best not to bug you, but my truck is now built and I need to schedule some airfare for the pickup soon.

If there is any info you can pull for me relative to a delivery date, I'd really appreciate it.

1FTFW1R65DFC95637

Thank you for all you do.

(I can think of worse #500 posts on FRF :rockit: )

better pack-its in Wenatchee, WA
eta 7/3