The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he is correct.

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

nothing showing yet but its pri,1 . i would say around that date or sooner.

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

its in the build system but with shutdown it may remain a 7/20 complete build.

Thanks blood. Enjoy your vaca! Hopefully svt will tell me I got pulled tomorrow!

jmracer230r

Reaction score
Thank you so much blood, truck arrived this morning, sadly I work on a ship and won't be able to pick it up for two more weeks. I'm about to go forest gump and jump off the boat.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much blood, truck arrived this morning, sadly I work on a ship and won't be able to pick it up for two more weeks. I'm about to go forest gump and jump off the boat.

I've actually been thinking about that.....next month I will be on vacation for a few weeks and what if the truck comes in while I'm out and the dealer get's a customer who sees my baby and makes a ridiculous offer?....you think this is something that can happen? I don't mean to scare you but I've been struggling with that scenario in my head.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GOOD NEWS FROM RYAN FORD!

I found out today that I got upgraded from Priority 11 to Priority 01! I should get pulled tomorrow and get my VIN and build week! Things are moving in the right direction.

SVT Guy/Monstar...any news?!

That must have felt good to hear finally. Hope it goes quickly for ya!

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've actually been thinking about that.....next month I will be on vacation for a few weeks and what if the truck comes in while I'm out and the dealer get's a customer who sees my baby and makes a ridiculous offer?....you think this is something that can happen? I don't mean to scare you but I've been struggling with that scenario in my head.

Not to scare you but this DID happen to me! If you are working with a good dealership then no it is not something that they will do BUT if not and the General Manager is a lying money hungry dirt bag then they could tell you it did not come even when it is there because they are trying to sell it out from under you for more money!!!! YES THIS IS WHAT I WENT THROUGH A WEEK AGO!!!!!

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I finalized paperwork a week before delivery for that very reason.

jmracer230r

Reaction score

Well, I made sure to tell them to keep it in the back, and I have friends and family that will drive by making sure it's not out, although ill get jealous knowing they can see her and I can't lol. I don't think any dealer would do that to someone. I know that I would be coming home with a match and a can of gas.