The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krypt0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I have a build date of the week of 2-18. does anyone know how long it actually takes Ford to build a raptor? anyone want to guess when I should expect to get it?
thanks - j

I have a build date of 2/18/13 as well. Ordered 12/14/12

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man the wait is tough... I can't believe how long some of you have been waiting and havne't gone insane yet. It's only been 2 weeks since I've orderd and every day I want to ask "Hey can I get an update on my order".

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still think you will take delivery in Feb. It seems trucks get to Van Bortel in about 10 days after they are built.

Called SVT myself as i seemed weary. Sure enough he said the eta 2/18 is incorrect and that the build date is tomorrow.

Should have it in 3-6 weeks. Damn sales guys!

Edit: post 3000 ;)

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Paging SQAudiophile

I see you're back home with your beast! Post a pic here when you get her cleaned!!

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You rang?! Got her nice and dirty on the way back from NY to DC. This truck is insane! Soooo worth the wait. Not going to be able to clean her for a few days. Snow forecasted here in MD.

Paging SQAudiophile

I see you're back home with your beast! Post a pic here when you get her cleaned!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 37

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So when I added my beadlocks today my priority got bumped up from 12 to 11. So my thinking was probably right all along. There initially were two orders ahead of me but one got pulled several weeks back so now there's just that one and he probably got nudged up to a 10. Either way, I need the one order ahead of me to get pulled to start my countdown.