The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long after build did shipping take SQ? SVT confirmed that mine was built Sunday, February 3rd and that the shipping company has loaded it but says it is still at the plant and to expect a 6 week delivery time. They (and Mr. Blood) said my ETA is listed as February 11th but SVT says that is "impossibly optimistic" and I'd be lucky if it were in at the 5 week mark.

Last edited:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yours was built on a Sunday?

I'm sure others will chime in but it seems like your at the mercy of the shipping company once it's out of the plant. Hope you're on the short end of the normal 3-6 week shipping time frame.

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, so they said. Apparently, they build 24/7 with the exception of a 12 hour maintenance shutdown every Saturday evening until Sunday morning. Other than that, they're building FORD TOUGH! :)
I hope it's fast too, I'm dying over here. I fully expected a 3 month wait before I even received a build date but since everything moved along so fast it has made me totally impatient. LOL

P.S. DUDE, I'M GETTIN' A FREAKIN RAPTOR!!!

Last edited:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It must be a good feeling! I just want to get to the point where you're at. I just have this little part of me that thinks that because I ordered from my small local dealer that they'll have trouble getting it built as fast as they think and then all of a sudden Ford announces they're discontinuing the Raptor and my Raptor never gets built. Crazy I know but I'll feel a lot better when it gets pulled!

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It must be a good feeling! I just want to get to the point where you're at. I just have this little part of me that thinks that because I ordered from my small local dealer that they'll have trouble getting it built as fast as they think and then all of a sudden Ford announces they're discontinuing the Raptor and my Raptor never gets built. Crazy I know but I'll feel a lot better when it gets pulled!

Jesus Wyo...that'd be worse than a zombie apocalypse. You'll get her brother, and you will be the envy of all who see you, except at the gas pump. LOL
I'm the complete opposite of you though. I was fine, until she was built. Now I'm going nuts.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure it'll be fine but after they told me it took them 7 months to get the one currently sitting on the lot, it made me think. I'll be MUCH better once it gets pulled!! Then I can relax knowing it's just a matter of time. Until then, just get PULLED! LOL

This waiting sure is fun isn't it...NOT! LOL!!!