The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

locouno

Reaction score
It must be a good feeling! I just want to get to the point where you're at. I just have this little part of me that thinks that because I ordered from my small local dealer that they'll have trouble getting it built as fast as they think and then all of a sudden Ford announces they're discontinuing the Raptor and my Raptor never gets built. Crazy I know but I'll feel a lot better when it gets pulled!

cant get any smaller than the dealer i ordered mine from sold two raptors mine and a 2012 last year. Ordered mine 1/7 vin 2/1 and build week 2/18 so i dont think size has much to do with it

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's probably why you did get yours fast. My small town dealer unbelievably had two Raptors ahead of me when I ordered and they told me they're only allotted about 1 per month. They were ordered in December and one got pulled a couple weeks ago. If all goes according to plan that second one should get pulled soon. The month clock (or so) would then start on mine to get pulled. I'm hoping it works out that way.

Fomocoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long after build did shipping take SQ? SVT confirmed that mine was built Sunday, February 3rd and that the shipping company has loaded it but says it is still at the plant and to expect a 6 week delivery time. They (and Mr. Blood) said my ETA is listed as February 11th but SVT says that is "impossibly optimistic" and I'd be lucky if it were in at the 5 week mark.

Mine was built yesterday and they said the same thing, 6 weeks to get to my dealer. I would think it's going to take less time than that. I'm sure they have a logistics system in place that is somewhat effective. Would probably depend on how many more vehicles needed to be shipped to your area.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
guys, It's SVT's policy to tell everyone that eta is 3-6 weeks. Imagine if they told you it would take 10 days and then it took 6 weeks? You would be pissed and call them everyday. And sometimes it takes more than 6 weeks.

When I was waiting for my truck, my salesman sent a screen-shot showing me the ETA and it was not 3 to 6 weeks. Dealers have a system they can log into and see any updates posted by the shipping company. BTW .. blood has access to the same system and that's how he can tell you the location of your truck.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys, It's SVT's policy to tell everyone that eta is 3-6 weeks. Imagine if they told you it would take 10 days and then it took 6 weeks? You would be pissed and call them everyday. And sometimes it takes more than 6 weeks.

When I was waiting for my truck, my salesman sent a screen-shot showing me the ETA and it was not 3 to 6 weeks. Dealers have a system they can log into and see any updates posted by the shipping company. BTW .. blood has access to the same system and that's how he can tell you the location of your truck.

..or if they tell you it takes 6 weeks and it really took 10 weeks! :roflsquared:

DarinT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built on the Jan 22nd, supposed to have been here yesterday, but updated to Saturday the 9th..

So close, yet so far away!

I'm heard once it leaves the plant, it passes through a few shippers and they may tend to wait for the railcar or transport to be full before leaving to the next destinations. Therefore, the time varies quite a bit, and it's a really safe bet to say 6 weeks, but mine will take less than 3 (I hope)!