The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you do this? Ordered on 1/7 with a priority 1? Did you sleep with the sales manager?

I honestly didn't do anything... I was an 18 on my original DORA, but I added blue accent a week or so ago. I don't have an updated DORA... I know CLM ordered 12/27 and just got a VIN... I thought there were a couple other Louisburg guys ahead of me.

Last edited:

CLM

Reaction score
I know order 0255 was built already, mine was 0256 and is being built the week of the 18th. So I would guess 0257 has a VIN as well since you are 0258.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
front of the line pri, 1

Priority 1? Amazing!!!

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

So blood someone like bkiggins that just got upgraded to priority 1. It's imminent that his order will get pulled correct? Do they still do this on Wednesday's (Wednesday night) and then he could very well find out as early as tomorrow that his order has been pulled?

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I honestly didn't do anything... I was an 18 on my original DORA, but I added blue accent a week or so ago. I don't have an updated DORA... I know CLM ordered 12/27 and just got a VIN... I thought there were a couple other Louisburg guys ahead of me.

I thought there was a bit about how the allocations determine what can be pulled. As I understand it: if there are no allocations to your region for a specific week, you won't get pulled that week.

If I've got this right, this could cause someone in a region that just got an allocation to get pulled ahead of a user from another region.

...and if I've got this wrong, tell me so I can strike this all out!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure someone with more knowledge on this than me can expound on the region vs dealer allotment because I'm not sure if the region thing has anything to do with it or is it strictly a dealer allotment thing. I do know that priority 1 puts you right at the front of the line and it will be built asap.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Priority 1? Amazing!!!

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

So blood someone like bkiggins that just got upgraded to priority 1. It's imminent that his order will get pulled correct? Do they still do this on Wednesday's (Wednesday night) and then he could very well find out as early as tomorrow that his order has been pulled?

Correct,imminent ! Updates post Thursday,Friday,or sat.
Depending on when they are entered into the system.
It's all about allocation.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know order 0255 was built already, mine was 0256 and is being built the week of the 18th. So I would guess 0257 has a VIN as well since you are 0258.

I'm order 0255 at Louisburg. Was unaware that my truck has been built already though. That's awesome news! Maybe it will be here before the end of the month!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
by blood:
Correct,imminent ! Updates post Thursday,Friday,or sat.
Depending on when they are entered into the system.
It's all about allocation.
---

So even a priority 1 order would have to wait until the dealer had allocation available? I'm sure Louisburg Ford has allocation available but if it were a dealer that didn't have allocation immediately available, even a priority 1 order could take a few weeks or more before being pulled?

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

I'm order 0255 at Louisburg. Was unaware that my truck has been built already though. That's awesome news! Maybe it will be here before the end of the month!

Well you better find out where you're at!