The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bellaire

Reaction score
Sill Waiting

So, order on 29Aug12. Checked with dealer on Friday, was told at least three more months since "they" are picking up orders slow this year. Can anyone add some input? Thanks.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure what dealer you're using but what kind of allotment do they have? If they're a small dealer or don't deal much in SVT vehicles, they may have a long time between orders. I ordered from a small dealer and they supposedly only get an allotment of 1 Raptor per month. Some of the big dealers have many per month and can handle quite a few orders in the queue. I would try to find out where your order stands in the queue and what their allotment is. There are dealers right now where you could start over and get it that fast.

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

Hey SQ where are ya? What you can't take time to check in while you're out cruising the country in your new Raptor??? Wipe that smile off your face, slow down and check in with us! LOL!

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In production eta feb11.

Thank you Blood. I appreciate your patience with all of us. LOL Is production a step/state that will last a while and what other info is there? Or is it just in "production" until I get a call from my dealer saying it arrived and I can come get it?

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Congrats Knox! Ordering after me and you'll have yours and be driving it around for a month or two before I even get a VIN!

I know. I'm pretty anxious for her arrival. Hopefully you get some good news soon yourself.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you Blood. I appreciate your patience with all of us. LOL Is production a step/state that will last a while and what other info is there? Or is it just in "production" until I get a call from my dealer saying it arrived and I can come get it?

gets built in a day or so then it is sent to rail yard for shipping.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know. I'm pretty anxious for her arrival. Hopefully you get some good news soon yourself.

The biggest news for me will come when the last order ahead of me gets pulled making me next in line! They thought it would be last week but it wasn't. I'm hoping it happens in the next week or two. They say their allotted one per month (about).

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The biggest news for me will come when the last order ahead of me gets pulled making me next in line! They thought it would be last week but it wasn't. I'm hoping it happens in the next week or two. They say their allotted one per month (about).

Well good luck brother.