The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No holds on this order, just leave it you look to be next of raptors on order threw this dealer when they get allocation .
I see unscheduled clean, meaning no holds.
Normal wait times from what I have seen from this type of dealer is 12-16 weeks.

Haha Blood...now you are also going to get everyone asking what kind of dealer they have :happy3:
Today marks three weeks for me since my order...I'm going to give it 1 more week before getting anxious. (ok I admit...was anxious after day 1).

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Haha Blood...now you are also going to get everyone asking what kind of dealer they have :happy3:
Today marks three weeks for me since my order...I'm going to give it 1 more week before getting anxious. (ok I admit...was anxious after day 1).

Ha, try 4.5 months and finding out the dealer screwed up your order.

<<<<this guy

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today marked my 10 business days...tomorrow another call to SVT!

...and then probably back to lurk mode after hearing "unscheduled!" :sleepy10:

Aggiestro

Reaction score
Congrats and Ford's production has increased as many of us are getting our trucks earlier. With that being said, there are still quote of few owners on her that have been waiting 5+ months for their Raps.

If you could tell us your dealership's name, maybe someone can share their experience.

Rockwall Ford in TX dealer #F52520. They have been really great to work with so far. I'm order # Z999 with a priority 19. Not sure what orders if any are in front of me from the dealer ( Blood......? :) ).

jimmyazz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats sq! That's awesome you got it so soon glad I saw that its giving me hope. My dealer showed me on his computer tonight that my truck is in Newark nj only about 2 hours from me but says its still coming Wednesday hopefully ill get lucky!

jimmyazz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also my dealer said a guy ordered one just after me a black screw And he said it should be here tomorrow if it didn't come in today. Hopefully it will come tomorrow and mine is with it! But he said screws get pulled faster than scabs because more people want them