The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigcheesehead

Reaction score
Thinking of scratching the bead locks... If that is indeed the delay..... Just do not like the looks of the standard wheel... Guess I could use them as a winter wheel, and buy aftermarkets.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered a Flame Blue SCREW 801A, roof, (64A) bead locks), Blue accent...ect.. on 12/4/2012. Still NO build date assigned. Regional rep to told salesman bead locks are holding builds that have on the order.

Dealer# F41561

Order# E12H

Order priority: 10

Called SVT today. Was told "Build unscheduled".... rep told salesperson, "we don't know when they will have the bead locks. waiting on supplier"..... Grrrrrrrrr

No holds on this order, just leave it you look to be next of raptors on order threw this dealer when they get allocation .
I see unscheduled clean, meaning no holds.
Normal wait times from what I have seen from this type of dealer is 12-16 weeks.

Bigcheesehead

Reaction score
No holds on this order, just leave it you look to be next of raptors on order threw this dealer when they get allocation .
I see unscheduled clean, meaning no holds.
Normal wait times from what I have seen from this type of dealer is 12-16 weeks.

Thanks Blood. I awe you a cold brew. I will sit tight ... TY TY TY

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood when you say that about that dealership, do you know anything about Van Bortel Ford? Im just curious about their allocation and hoping I'm not getting screwed. I know there is one order in front of me, pretty sure with beadlocks. I didn't get the beadlocks. I ordered 1/6. Any info is greatly appreciated!!!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood, what do you mean by 'this type of dealer?'

Size and sales, good dealer they have a couple stocks on order with higher priority.
They put you at the front of the line.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Blood when you say that about that dealership, do you know anything about Van Bortel Ford? Im just curious about their allocation and hoping I'm not getting screwed. I know there is one order in front of me, pretty sure with beadlocks. I didn't get the beadlocks. I ordered 1/6. Any info is greatly appreciated!!!

You'll be fine, many allocations.

Last edited:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood - I would like to thank you for helping me with updates throughout the waiting period.
The wait is now over. My truck arrived 4 days early! Picking it up on Saturday from Van Bortel Ford.

Kick ass! I remember that feeling.congrats!