The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you not trust me? Van Bortel sells more Raptors in the Pittsburgh region than any other dealership. BTW, the guy in front of you does not have beadlocks. :)

Blood when you say that about that dealership, do you know anything about Van Bortel Ford? Im just curious about their allocation and hoping I'm not getting screwed. I know there is one order in front of me, pretty sure with beadlocks. I didn't get the beadlocks. I ordered 1/6. Any info is greatly appreciated!!!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rockwall Ford in TX dealer #F52520. They have been really great to work with so far. I'm order # Z999 with a priority 19. Not sure what orders if any are in front of me from the dealer ( Blood......? :) ).

they have another retail order with the same date and pri, as your.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you not trust me? Van Bortel sells more Raptors in the Pittsburgh region than any other dealership. BTW, the guy in front of you does not have beadlocks. :)

Has nothing to do with not trusting you, I just have been screwed over by dealers before who lead you on, knowing damn well what they are telling you is a lie. I am just keeping my fingers crossed my order gets pulled soon! And thats good to know about the other order not having beadlocks, I wonder when he ordered.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood when you say that about that dealership, do you know anything about Van Bortel Ford? Im just curious about their allocation and hoping I'm not getting screwed. I know there is one order in front of me, pretty sure with beadlocks. I didn't get the beadlocks. I ordered 1/6. Any info is greatly appreciated!!!

I'm a local guy and trust me Van Bortel is **** bro.... You're local too aren’t you?

You have a Dora which gives you an order number and so on and so forth...

It takes time. I ordered 10/20 got a little impatient but that was 3 months in!

You’re not even a month into the waiting process. You've got at least another month or two. Take a deep breath, think about other shit in life, bang your wife and/or girlfriend for a month straight and come back to this thread.... at least that’s what I did:hump:

In all seriousness you're golden

CLM

Reaction score
Blood, can you check my status again, looks like MyDino's is in production so mine should be pulled next.
dealer #53c410
order #0256
ordered 12/26/2012

By the way, you should let us know what part of the country your in so we can all by you a cold one when we're in your area.
Thanks!!

Fastcote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really thought today was my day to get my order pulled...

Ordered 12/19 from a dealer with good turnover. He has more than 50 new 150's on the lot at the moment. The GM told my I am First of 4 raptor orders that were all placed mid December.

The SVT guys are going to get pretty sick of my Friday morning calls. They are actually very pleasant, I can't imagine having the ****** job of telling pests like ME that their order is "clean/unscheduled" all day long!!

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a local guy and trust me Van Bortel is **** bro.... You're local too aren’t you?

You have a Dora which gives you an order number and so on and so forth...

It takes time. I ordered 10/20 got a little impatient but that was 3 months in!

You’re not even a month into the waiting process. You've got at least another month or two. Take a deep breath, think about other shit in life, bang your wife and/or girlfriend for a month straight and come back to this thread.... at least that’s what I did:hump:

In all seriousness you're golden

Yep, I'm local as well. I live in Fairport. And lol thats some good advice!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will not get screwed by this dealership. They are a great dealership and it's all business there. They are delivering 10 Raptors this month and based on Blood's inside info they still have a lot more allotment. And you are only 1 month into your order so relax. I ordered in July and took delivery in December. And remember, you are getting invoice pricing with no deposit down so you can't get a better deal than that. Your truck will come when it comes so sit back and enjoy this forum.

Has nothing to do with not trusting you, I just have been screwed over by dealers before who lead you on, knowing damn well what they are telling you is a lie. I am just keeping my fingers crossed my order gets pulled soon! And thats good to know about the other order not having beadlocks, I wonder when he ordered.

Last edited:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood, can you check my status again, looks like MyDino's is in production so mine should be pulled next.
dealer #53c410
order #0256
ordered 12/26/2012

By the way, you should let us know what part of the country your in so we can all by you a cold one when we're in your area.
Thanks!!

1FTFW1R6XDFB66972
build week 2/18