The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stewart

Reaction score
My dealer just sent me a text saying my order has been submitted to the plant. Does anyone know what that means

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must sleep at your keyboard because you are always online. For the love of god please step away from the computer and go work on that front camera. PLEASE. :banghead:
still trying. having problems accessing the disc though. thats what i am messing with right now

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When did you place your order? If your order was placed several weeks ago then I think it means your order was pulled last night and scheduled for production. If this is true then you will most likely get a VIN in the 2-3 days. Text him back and ask him if he has a vin for you.

My dealer just sent me a text saying my order has been submitted to the plant. Does anyone know what that means

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

GO work! WORK WORK WORK! AND DON'T MESS WITH ME. GRRRR!

still trying. having problems accessing the disc though. thats what i am messing with right now