The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
there are a good number of us ahead of you.

I get that. I'm not in a rush - trying to time it just right.

I do not have the money right now. I will by December for sure. (actually, I do now; it's just that I'd rather allocate it elsewhere at the moment and replenish before I'd take delivery)

Perfect timing for me would be to take delivery around December 2012. If it's January, that's OK.

I was thinking about placing my order next week, and possibly holding out for the beadlocks (place the order, knowing it's on hold).

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I placed my order through ENCS 14 Sep. i requested delivery to the port at Baltimore in late Jan 13.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know whether it'll actually be there at that time, but that's when my interest rate goes down and they will receive payment.

AURAPTOR

Reaction score
I just got a call from my dealer saying that my order has been approved and escalated due to the priority 10 status, and they are just waiting for the Raptors to start being built. He said that will hopefully happen this week, and then we're looking at about 8 more weeks once it starts rolling down the assembly line.

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you didnt get a vin I would call bs, as orders are pulled on thursday normally. If you look a few posts back for said that they will pull retails starting on the 20th(this thursday)

AURAPTOR

Reaction score
If you didnt get a vin I would call bs, as orders are pulled on thursday normally. If you look a few posts back for said that they will pull retails starting on the 20th(this thursday)

I just called him back and asked him about the VIN. He said the order was just approved, and will be picked up and put in the system tonight for scheduling, and we should have a VIN number in about 10 working days, and hopefully a firm delivery date as well. They probably are BS'ing me just to keep me calm since I originally placed an order back in May for a 2012 and then had to order again in August for a 2013 when they stopped the 2012 builds and cancelled my order.

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just called him back and asked him about the VIN. He said the order was just approved, and will be picked up and put in the system tonight for scheduling, and we should have a VIN number in about 10 working days, and hopefully a firm delivery date as well. They probably are BS'ing me just to keep me calm since I originally placed an order back in May for a 2012 and then had to order again in August for a 2013 when they stopped the 2012 builds and canceled my order.

Sounds about right if they believe the order will be pulls this week or next. Not trying to rain on your parade. I just started this thread so we would all know the fact and could read between the line of the BS the dealers where trying to feed some of us.