The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk but a priority 1 build is rare...usually applied to orders where the original vehicle was destroyed or something seriously was delayed on the original build....You should get your raptor in the first wave I would imagine...perhaps others with better insight can chime in...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just called. He said I am in the body stage. But no other infomation as to shipment
I got the Vin # I looked it up. I get 220120913

So if I did that correct.
Build date of 9-13-12

There is an 800 number to call and give your vin # to see where its at.
I called but it was the same info as the Dealer, maybe they are looking at the same screen. A good backup if the dealer is not on his game.
800-392-3673

Last edited:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Idk but a priority 1 build is rare...usually applied to orders where the original vehicle was destroyed or something seriously was delayed on the original build....You should get your raptor in the first wave I would imagine...perhaps others with better insight can chime in.

Correct, I have seen many of these misbuild priority changes. Most will be replacement builds from order canceling at end of year change. Now this can also happen if it's misbuilt wrong parts mixed parts model year mixup,these get destroyed.now the good news,99% of the time if your dealer gets a misbuild option for your order it's going to be pushed to the front of the line.
Many I checked on here were in that position.the bad news those of you that are above priority 10 it may be a extra month.priority one is a emergency build for those that were damaged during delivery or being built now.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
apparently my dealer submitted a misbuild on the same day as they ordered my '13. hopefully you're right blood :)

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just put a quick list of 2013 actual Vin #'s together.
All are O/T 2 "For Dealer Stock" & Crew cab W1R, yet to see any O/T 1 "Retail Sold" vin's.
OK to Buy was just givin out for Dearborn Truck Plant.

VIN 1FTFW1R68DFA04998 (very early vin #, may have been 1st day build?)
VIN 1FTFW1R69DFA15279
VIN 1FTFWIR69DFA17033
VIN for magstar67 17340
VIN 1FTFW1R6XDFA28039
VIN 1FTFW1R65DFA31530

randy

Last edited:

magstar67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just put a quick list of 2013 actual Vin #'s together.
All are O/T 2 "For Dealer Stock" & Crew cab W1R, yet to see any O/T 1 "Retail Sold" vin's.
OK to Buy was just givin out for Dearborn Truck Plant.

VIN 1FTFW1R68DFA04998 (very early vin #, may have been 1st day build?)
VIN 1FTFW1R69DFA15279
VIN 1FTFWIR69DFA17033
VIN 1FTFW1R6XDFA28039
VIN 1FTFW1R65DFA31530

randy

Randy,

I assume "okay to buy", means they are ready to ship if dealer is ready to buy??? I've seen that verbiage often here but just wanted to know what it means in lay terms?

Thanks for all the info you provide to us waiters! Mine is 17340 (last 5 of VIN)

Jeff

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randy,

I assume "okay to buy", means they are ready to ship if dealer is ready to buy??? I've seen that verbiage often here but just wanted to know what it means in lay terms?

Thanks for all the info you provide to us waiters! Mine is 17340 (last 5 of VIN)

Jeff

Not quite, Ford built several O/T 2 "for dealer stock" trucks. Once they
were built, Ford does a quaility controll inspection. Some of the built trucks,
would have already been shipped to dealers. But they are NOT Available For Sale, and sometimes are shipped with a Blank Window Sticker. NO Dealer can sell ANY New Vehicle, without an Official Priced Window Sticker. So once the OK to Buy is given by Ford, a dealer can now put that vehicle line up for sale,
or actually sell an ordered unit. New window stickers would have been sent to the dealership, to replace any Blank window stickers.

Plus noramally NO O/T1 orders will be built, till the Ok To Buy has been issued.
They can be pulled & vin'ed, but not built.

randy

magstar67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not quite, Ford built several O/T 2 "for dealer stock" trucks. Once they
were built, Ford does a quaility controll inspection. Some of the built trucks,
would have already been shipped to dealers. But they are NOT Available For Sale, and sometimes are shipped with a Blank Window Sticker. NO Dealer can sell ANY New Vehicle, without an Official Priced Window Sticker. So once the OK to Buy is given by Ford, a dealer can now put that vehicle line up for sale,
or actually sell an ordered unit. New window stickers would have been sent to the dealership, to replace any Blank window stickers.

Plus noramally NO O/T1 orders will be built, till the Ok To Buy has been issued.
They can be pulled & vin'ed, but not built.

randy

Great info as usual Randy. Thanks again