The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just texted Steve about your order. I know there's one other order they have with beadlocks so I asked him about that order. If that order has not pulled yet then I doubt your order would be pulled anytime soon. I hope that make sense.

I thought about this when my sales guy said mine was next.... I remember you saying there was another on order back in July. Let me know what you find out. I don't see why they would ******** me; I've waited this long whats another couple more months. Either way i don't have high hopes....

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also ordered from Van Bortel, in Rochester, NY. I live 10 mins away from the dealership. I was told that there are two orders in front of mine.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed the order 1/5 but I think it was put in on the 11th. The name on the order is Brian Bannister. Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Steve got back to me. They have 2 beadlock orders, yours being the 2nd one. The 1st order has been pulled and should be at the dealership by the end of feb. Your order has not been pulled but Steve did confirm that the dealership did call Ford and was told by Ford that your order would be pulled soon. Steve told me he would ask your salesman to update you this Friday on the status of your order.

I will let you know if I get anymore info.

I thought about this when my sales guy said mine was next.... I remember you saying there was another on order back in July. Let me know what you find out. I don't see why they would ******** me; I've waited this long whats another couple more months. Either way i don't have high hopes....

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They have 3 orders currently that have not been pulled: jrodrg, some guy and you. You are #3 and but the last person in line. They currently have 10 orders in production so it seems their orders are getting pulled quick. I bet you will have your truck by mid march.

I placed the order 1/5 but I think it was put in on the 11th. The name on the order is Brian Bannister. Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have 3 orders currently that have not been pulled: jrodrg, some guy and you. You are #3 and but the last person in line. They currently have 10 orders in production so it seems their orders are getting pulled quick. I bet you will have your truck by mid march.

I sure hope so, that would be awesome!

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer called yesterday, received my VIN! Build date is for the week of February 11th and scheduled delivery is for the week of February 18th.