The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fastcote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 Hours later my sales guy calls me and says my order should be pulled week of Feb 18th and I'd get a VIN around then according to his rep.

Can't wait.....

How can your sales guy possibly know when the order will get pulled. As far as I have been told, only corporate ford and their magic sorting hat know when orders get pulled from each dealer!?!?

I think I would prefer my dealers standard "no clue" answer over a bold lie.

Nobody I have called seems to have the slightest idea when my order (12/19) will get pulled

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the sales guy called his Rep and his Rep told him when he order was being pulled.

How can your sales guy possibly know when the order will get pulled. As far as I have been told, only corporate ford and their magic sorting hat know when orders get pulled from each dealer!?!?

Nobody I have called seems to have the slightest idea when my order (12/19) will get pulled

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the sales guy called his Rep and his Rep told him when he order was being pulled.

Yes. FYI My sales guy is Simo. I think most orders at the dealership are with Steve. Simo is a good guy too. Luckily they're only an hour away from me but I'm sure I mentioned this already ;)

I'm hesitant... I asked how the rep knew this and the sales guy said he can look a few weeks into the order process and see which dealers are next on the list. He said mine was next on the dealers list and should be the week of the 18th.

My take on it:

I'll believe it when I see it and/ or the dealership asked the rep to pull my order as soon as possible? I've been waiting since 10/20 and others have gotten their trucks from the same dealership or are about to get their truck after I ordered mine. I told my sales guy SVT said there was no reason for the hold up even with the beadlock wheels as the dealership was under the impression the beadlocks were the hold up. Maybe they have pull maybe they don't but again I'll believe it when I see it.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dealership he ordered from is the same dealership I purchased from. They are in Rochester NY. They told me they sell more Raptors in their region (Pittsburgh) than any other dealership. I think they have delivered roughly 15 2013s already.

BTW, they sell all their raptors at invoice. For anyone reading contact Steve Miller at Van Bortel Ford if you want a raptor at Invoice. :)

Cool. Wish I could get service like that. They treat me like a ***** at my dealer.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just texted Steve about your order. I know there's one other order they have with beadlocks so I asked him about that order. If that order has not pulled yet then I doubt your order would be pulled anytime soon. I hope that make sense.

If you're spending $50k I'd expect this type a treatment :smoke2:

Last edited:

Seeyalater

Reaction score
My truck has been stuck 20 mins away from the dealership at the train station or whatever for almost 4 weeks now. SVT says this is normal and not uncommon. What's the longest someone has waited for their truck to get to them from the local hub?

This is getting ridiculous now....

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealership he ordered from is the same dealership I purchased from. They are in Rochester NY. They told me they sell more Raptors in their region (Pittsburgh) than any other dealership. I think they have delivered roughly 15 2013s already.

BTW, they sell all their raptors at invoice. For anyone reading contact Steve Miller at Van Bortel Ford if you want a raptor at Invoice. :)

Will be picking mine up from Steve hopefully in a couple of weeks! He's been great to work with for those considering.