The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer called yesterday, received my VIN! Build date is for the week of February 11th and scheduled delivery is for the week of February 18th.
congrats! mine is scheduled for that same week. I will be damned if I see if the week after though lol

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning Blood,
My Rap is scheduled to be built today. Would you mind double checking and see if my eta is still around 2/6?
1FTFW1R6XDFB35544

Many thanks as always!

Last edited:

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steve got back to me. They have 2 beadlock orders, yours being the 2nd one. The 1st order has been pulled and should be at the dealership by the end of feb. Your order has not been pulled but Steve did confirm that the dealership did call Ford and was told by Ford that your order would be pulled soon. Steve told me he would ask your salesman to update you this Friday on the status of your order.

I will let you know if I get anymore info.

Sweet! Thanks man! Now my birthday is in March so might be a nice gift....

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

I also ordered from Van Bortel, in Rochester, NY. I live 10 mins away from the dealership. I was told that there are two orders in front of mine.

I'm in Buffalo Brian, are you on any other forums? Nice having a dealer in your backyard not willing to bend you over and screw you on price, in Buffalo dealerships don't deal on price usually. This will be my 3rd vehicle I've bought outside my area....

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Thanks man! Now my birthday is in March so might be a nice gift....

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

I'm in Buffalo Brian, are you on any other forums? Nice having a dealer in your backyard not willing to bend you over and screw you on price, in Buffalo dealerships don't deal on price usually. This will be my 3rd vehicle I've bought outside my area....

I am also on raptor forumz. And yes, it worked out very nicely for me in that sense. The reason I went to Van Bortel was due to the fact that I have dealt with them in the past (Van Bortel Subaru) and never had any issues. They have great prices, and never had any issues with the service department. I am assumming Ford will be the same. At this point, I am just glad Van Bortel is as convenient as it is for me, and am just hoping we get our orders in a timely fashion!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I e-mailed my sales person yesterday to check on my status and I got a response this morning. There were two Raptors in the order bank ahead of me when I ordered and they were December orders. One got pulled recently so there is now just one ahead of me. She said their allocation is about one Raptor per month to be pulled and so she still thinks it will be a total of 4-5 months. So I assume she thinks the next one will get pulled in February and mine in March. Does that match up with what some of you know about the process?