The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sure, now pretend you care about the other people.... haha

if you get it as scheduled, i think you will be the fastest from order to delivery

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sure, now pretend you care about the other people.... haha

if you get it as scheduled, i think you will be the fastest from order to delivery

I care very much about all the other folks that are waiting on theirs. However, I have no control over the ordering/production process. I just got really really lucky I guess. Thought I saw another thread on here that had an order time of about 5 weeks ?! Hope others get theirs ASAP.

Still looking at a late Jan early feb delivery prob.

Don't understand why there are so many different wait times between different orders though?!

Edit: Fordham has a raptor from order to delivery in 32 days. I won't be anywhere near that.

Last edited:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is my truck. Sorry, I should have asked him for the new sheet. I realized that the 9999 was an very weird order #. Thanks for looking for me. It is a race red screw, 801a going to Velde Ford.

1FTFW1R63DFA87885 12/5 build date.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

I care very much about all the other folks that are waiting on theirs. However, I have no control over the ordering/production process. I just got really really lucky I guess. Thought I saw another thread on here that had an order time of about 5 weeks ?! Hope others get theirs ASAP.

Still looking at a late Jan early feb delivery prob.

Don't understand why there are so many different wait times between different orders though?!

Edit: Fordham has a raptor from order to delivery in 32 days. I won't be anywhere near that.

I think it's just a little sarcasm and a lot of jealousy. Lol
Congrats !

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

just received some very joyous and unexpected news from my salesman. I just ordered my raptor on 11/24 and last night my order was pulled for production, slated for 12/17. :party36:

Was so excited i forgot to ask him for the vin.

Maybe one of the experts on here can provide the vin # for me. My order # m301, dealer # f74539. Thank you!

Marc

1ftfx1r68dfb10719

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a call from sales rep today. The truck is sitting in the rail yard 50 miles from me. He was willing to send a driver to bring it in today. Not going to let some shag boy put the first 50 miles on my truck, besides, I'm not home this weekend anyway. He said it will be on a transport and and ready for pick up by Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday latest. I guess they have to wait for a full load for the transport. I know this dealer has at least two, maybe three other Raptors sitting in that same rail yard so I'm thinking good thoughts.

Order:9/8 Build 11/21 Delivery 12/4-5?

To Yeti, and all the others that have been in-line longer, I'm pulling for you guys. I know your pain brothers.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got a call from sales rep today. The truck is sitting in the rail yard 50 miles from me. He was willing to send a driver to bring it in today. Not going to let some shag boy put the first 50 miles on my truck, besides, I'm not home this weekend anyway. He said it will be on a transport and and ready for pick up by Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday latest. I guess they have to wait for a full load for the transport. I know this dealer has at least two, maybe three other Raptors sitting in that same rail yard so I'm thinking good thoughts.

Order:9/8 Build 11/21 Delivery 12/4-5?

To Yeti, and all the others that have been in-line longer, I'm pulling for you guys. I know your pain brothers.

too bad your outa town. maybe shag boy coulda drove ya over and ya coulda drove it home yourself. :drool2:

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

No love???

Doesn't this (having a VIN and being "sub to plant") mean I should have a build week scheduled?

thats the way it went for me

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ that sounds about right, I got my vin # and a build week on 12/17 all at the same time.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So Blood, you saw my VIN#? Any chance you could send it to me or post it? It is killing me just like everyone else who is waiting. My oldest daughter calls it my obsession.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2