The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost ready! Looks like they're getting ready to ship from the Allen Park, MI facility. The parking lot is full of them...or at least that's what they put out toward the street.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I hope my trucks in that lot.. it's been sitting there for over a damn month now.

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost ready! Looks like they're getting ready to ship from the Allen Park, MI facility. The parking lot is full of them...or at least that's what they put out toward the street.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

That Terrain Scab with graphics(last one on the left) might be mine, is been sitting there since the 19th.

aware

Reaction score
Hey Blood a little help please. Sounds like your the man! 1FTFW1R66DFA77870 was built 11/26. ETA week of 12-10. This sounds stupid, I live 2 hours from Rouge plant. I ordered it from a dealership my son works at in Florida. I have plane ticket for 12/13 but need to cancel them if it isn't at dealer the projected ETA week. Is there a way to track it in transit? I actually went to the plant and watch several Raptors being built, i'm pretending that one them was mine...who knows for sure unless you could see the VIN,

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer just called.

Truck is in the train somewhere in Ohio and should be here in a couple of days.

:fuckyea:

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Mach,

Any chance the storm and all the falout form that is effecting your shipment? It seems a number of Jersey trucks were delivered prior to that. Since then it seems they are in limbo.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see why. There is nothing near me or my dealer that has been effected. We didn't even lose power or cable.