The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK. Just thought maybe it had impacted the rail system leading to you somehow. I'm lost as to why its just sitting there. I know they have to wait for a "full load" headed your way but in a month you would think that would have happened.

If you are seeing them at dealers in the area maybe it is time to get the deposit back.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess it could have, depending on which way the rail would come in. If it's going through PA towards Philly, then there should be zero issues.. but if it was coming down through NY & North Jersey I guess that could be an issue.

If I could get a solid answer as to what is going on, I wouldn't be happy about the wait, but it would be tolerable.. this knowing nothing is just driving me F'n insane!

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess it could have, depending on which way the rail would come in. If it's going through PA towards Philly, then there should be zero issues.. but if it was coming down through NY & North Jersey I guess that could be an issue.

If I could get a solid answer as to what is going on, I wouldn't be happy about the wait, but it would be tolerable.. this knowing nothing is just driving me F'n insane!

You and I are in the same boat! I am going to loose the handle if i don't get my truck soon!!!!!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been reading - Doesn't this (having a VIN and being "sub to plant") mean I should have a build week scheduled?

Sorry,didn't notice sub fat fingered it sent to plant.

rap7or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke to SVT today. They were very friendly, the guy even offered to pick mine up for me and deliver it to the dealership....haha. He did say that it was turned over to the shipper on 11/30 and my ETA is today.

fgm

Reaction score
vin #.1FTFW1R68DFA78910. am i getting close or is the sensation in my pants crabs??

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood a little help please. Sounds like your the man! 1FTFW1R66DFA77870 was built 11/26. ETA week of 12-10. This sounds stupid, I live 2 hours from Rouge plant. I ordered it from a dealership my son works at in Florida. I have plane ticket for 12/13 but need to cancel them if it isn't at dealer the projected ETA week. Is there a way to track it in transit? I actually went to the plant and watch several Raptors being built, i'm pretending that one them was mine...who knows for sure unless you could see the VIN,

Not yet shipped, ready to ship with no eta yet.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

vin #.1FTFW1R68DFA78910. am i getting close or is the sensation in my pants crabs??

In Transit Arrived Rail - Railcar # TTGX974257 (Union Pacific Railroad ) Mesquite, TX Eta Dec-07-2012

fgm

Reaction score
Not yet shipped, ready to ship with no eta yet.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

In Transit Arrived Rail - Railcar # TTGX974257 (Union Pacific Railroad ) Mesquite, TX Eta Dec-07-2012
thx blood. very much appreciated. guess it wasnt crabs...