The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quick question about time from order being pulled till you get a VIN#. It seems to vary a lot from what I am reading here and elsewhere. My dealer ordered 11/6. They told me the order was pulled within a week. Sales guy says he checks every morning and still no VIN# or any other info. Should there be more info out there by now? Dealer # F41347, order #9999, priority code 99. Thanks for any help. Trying not to get to impatient. My dealer does not sell hardly any Raptors so they are not too familiar with the process.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quick question about time from order being pulled till you get a VIN#. It seems to vary a lot from what I am reading here and elsewhere. My dealer ordered 11/6. They told me the order was pulled within a week. Sales guy says he checks every morning and still no VIN# or any other info. Should there be more info out there by now? Dealer # F41347, order #9999, priority code 99. Thanks for any help. Trying not to get to impatient. My dealer does not sell hardly any Raptors so they are not too familiar with the process.
if the order was pulled there should be a vin if it was like me. blood game me my vin the day after the order was pulled.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOOHOO!!!!!

Order was processed 11/19. Dealer sent me an email today. No greeting or closing. Just:

1ftfx1r67dfb06032 / sub to plant.

:party36::headbang:

Now, I see my VIN is a lower number than some others on here with a build date. Is that significant? Or are they not built sequentially?

Last edited:

rap7or

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Priority code 99 is not good. I thought I read that priority 99 cannot be scheduled to be built. The lower the priority number the better and the lowest a dealer can enter is 10. Talk to your sales guy and have them enter it in as a priority 10.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doesn't priority 99 mean it's on hold by the dealership?

Might have been on hold. That was on the order sheet he faxed me to make sure everything was correct. I don't know all those codes yet. I didn't ask for a new sheet. They ordered it before I called back. Salesman told his GM not to wait for signed order or any $. I think my salesman is looking forward to my new truck almost as much as I am. His wife wants one too.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Priority code 99 is not good. I thought I read that priority 99 cannot be scheduled to be built. The lower the priority number the better and the lowest a dealer can enter is 10. Talk to your sales guy and have them enter it in as a priority 10.

I will have to check with him. I know his boss did submit the order and they both noticed that it had been pulled. They have always been very good to me, they just don't do many Raptors. The most they have sold is 2 in a year. Don't believe they have ordered for a customer before. Theirs have always been dealer stock orders previously.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
priority 99 is a dummy build for the customer. Once the customer approves the build, the dealership will submit a real order to ford. At this point, the dealer will request a priority, 10-19. To the OP, tell the dealership to request priority 10.

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with SVT.

I was told that my truck had been received by the shipping company last update was the 28th.

It was done and sitting since the 19th.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

9999 is not your order#? Color? I see a race red m,pro?
If so I have your vin.

Last edited:

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so now that i have my VIN what does it mean when i have a build week of the dec 17? i see others actually have a specific day? as the 17th gets closer do they then assign a specific date? and 8 days before is when my window sticker will show up?