The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbrnck

Reaction score
Seems too fast so likley not a build date but not sure why they would say call back on the 17th for additonal details. I asked the guy but he didn't have any additonal info.

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It could easily be that quick.
My order was placed on 11/05, I had my vin (part of it anyway) two weeks later, and, as of this morning, I've got a window sticker and a build date of 12/07. Eta of 12/17. That would be just over 6 weeks order to delivery barring any major hang ups. Not to shabby.

I've got a Black SCAB on the way as well! ;)

rbrnck

Reaction score
Congrats - That is quick! How did you get the VIN? did the dealer call and give it to you or did you call SVT and get it?

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It could easily be that quick.
My order was placed on 11/05, I had my vin (part of it anyway) two weeks later, and, as of this morning, I've got a window sticker and a build date of 12/07. Eta of 12/17. That would be just over 6 weeks order to delivery barring any major hang ups. Not to shabby.

I've got a Black SCAB on the way as well! ;)

Lucky lucky lucky.. Congrats!

rap7or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 to getting the order pulled that fast.

Just like my signature says, I ordered on 11/05 and the order was pulled with VIN on the night of 11/08.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Congrats - That is quick! How did you get the VIN? did the dealer call and give it to you or did you call SVT and get it?

Your dealer can give you the VIN.

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I went into the dealer to get a copy of the Dora two weeks after I ordered and it had a vin (last 8 numbers anyway. Blood helped me get the rest), build, and eta already.

My theory is that mine is going quicker because I ordered from a dealership that sells a lot of f-150's, but has never sold a Raptor before.

Not to twist the knife on those still waiting, but the priority on my Dora was listed as 80. :troll3:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New to the Forum as I just placed an order on 11/13 for a Black SCAB. I know I'm going to have to wait some time but decided to call SVT to see if there was any update. They told me to call back the week of Dec 17th for additonal details on my order. Could this be a build date?

Order #B114
Dealer Code: F72409

Thanks!

1FTFX1R6XDFB10494
build week 17th