GEN 2 Thank you badbowtie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darkneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he was making a custom one for me too. And he stopped responding. Hope everything is ok.
I was wondering, I was talking to him about making two, one for the raptor and one for my wife’s Toyota and he said yes but then he never responded again.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe he works out of town on a 28 days on, 28 days off rotation and does not have computer access when he's working, so he is likely just on his work rotation right now. When I ordered mine, he was about to leave for a work rotation, and I had to wait the until he got back for him to make mine. I would just be patient and check back with him. They're worth the wait.

Blusmbl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe he works out of town on a 28 days on, 28 days off rotation and does not have computer access when he's working, so he is likely just on his work rotation right now. When I ordered mine, he was about to leave for a work rotation, and I had to wait the until he got back for him to make mine. I would just be patient and check back with him. They're worth the wait.

Same situation here, ordered mine the day before he left on a trip, didn't get them until he came back. No worries, he was upfront about it and I couldn't be happier with them. Bought 3 and friends/family like them so much I may buy a few more.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to make it official now that I placed my Raptor order. I wonder if he can make them in Ford Performance Blue.
I’m in the same boat as you! Only thing is do I want it to match the blue interior? Or make it black to contrast the white paint... [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk