Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Important question. What day is everyone leaving the park? I'm planning on getting there 13, and leave the morning of the 15. What is everyone else's plans?

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My ears don't like pressure change.

I can't even dive to the bottom of a hotel swimming pool without having a lot of ear pain. It sucks :/

Even driving up into the hills, a 1200ft climb, is crazy.

Hell even if I slow down to fast on the highway my ears will pop.
Damn dude that sucks!

Important question. What day is everyone leaving the park? I'm planning on getting there 13, and leave the morning of the 15. What is everyone else's plans?

I will be doing the same. Although I may leave in the afternoon instead

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
We are having a meeting with our builder in two weeks. I'm thinking we will go with epoxy for the time being and upgrade to tiles later. I got my recessed lighting and in ceiling 5.1 stereo tied to the Control4 system in the garage. We are over budget so I have to give up the tiles in the garage.

DO NOT forget the garage floor DRAIN! Gotta be able to wash the rides in the winter in the man cave.

BDRAG

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

What's up with the ears?

CANADIAN MEDICAL SYSTEM! Here in the world of OBAMA CARE you would have a crackhead doctor drill a 1/4 inch hole in each ear and insert a section of garden hose. WAHLAH. No more issues. He is scared of doctors and flyin.

BDRAG

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
question about camping there. I'm going to rent a 28' trailer to sleep in with the kids (yeah I'm watching the movie RV beforehand - there's poop everywhere!)

I am guessing that since these are primitive grounds there is no power hookup so we are flashlights and coolers w/ice correct?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's the Info for trailer Hookups and power
Cost: $100 for the weekend. $25 for a 30 amp hookup and $40 for a 50 amp. Camping is free.

Last edited: