Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong... but someone said they were gonig to have a BBQ and a crawfish boil over the weekend? How much do I need to bring to throw in for these?

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

The online registration link is fixing to go live on the sticky. If you're interested now, here it is. Let me know if anyone sees any issues with it.

Registration Link

Worked for me.

Trey,

Your doing an OUTSTANDING Job.

Chris

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong... but someone said they were gonig to have a BBQ and a crawfish boil over the weekend? How much do I need to bring to throw in for these?

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Worked for me.

Trey,

Your doing an OUTSTANDING Job.

Chris

We are going to have plate BBQ (Brisket, Sausage, Potato Salad, etc.) for $15, and I don't have anything to do with the crawfish boil, except I can voulenteer the Burners off of the BBQ trailer.

Thanks for the thanks guys. I'm doing this because I love offroading, hopefully all of yall will by the end of the weekend.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
There will still be power (Should. There are a bunch of hookups).

What size shirt do you need, Ill order it for you.

Depends on the make but atleast XXXX. XXXXX would be better. You want me to send you a few NEW Tee's that I know will fit? I am about to make an order from Deluth Trading Co. The plumber butt shirts are great. 3 inches more in length to cover the ass crack! HAHahaaaaa. White, Black, what color? I prefer darker shirts don't ya know! This much WHITE is cornfusin to aircraft!

BDRAG

Last edited: