Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Leaving on the afternoon of the 15th...Sunday. I'm only going to Dallas and catching a hotel. Meeting up with Bill Neale on Monday.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Prepping for dust... Should be a fun week for the Raptor, more to come!

i-7qK3cVg-L.jpg

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am going to stay long enough to police the area and make sure everything is better than when we got there. This way we will be invited back next year!

-Greg

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I am going to stay long enough to police the area and make sure everything is better than when we got there. This way we will be invited back next year!

-Greg

This is a big deal. Invites have been taken away for stuff like this.

The online registration link is fixing to go live on the sticky. If you're interested now, here it is. Let me know if anyone sees any issues with it.

Registration Link

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score

The online registration link is fixing to go live on the sticky. If you're interested now, here it is. Let me know if anyone sees any issues with it.

Registration Link

WORKED GREAT FOR ME. Tee's are not gonna fit my fat ass. Will there be power if we do not pre register for power? Still working RV angle.

BDRAG

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
WORKED GREAT FOR ME. Tee's are not gonna fit my fat ass. Will there be power if we do not pre register for power? Still working RV angle.

BDRAG

There will still be power (Should. There are a bunch of hookups).

What size shirt do you need, Ill order it for you.

sportscars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohh...Little word of advice.

Those paint flecks in the epoxy...don't add them if you are going to do actual work in your garage. When you drop something small, say a washer, or small nut..you'll never find em.

Ha! You said small nut! :laughing1:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score

-Greg

You know that's a great idea I'll be staying with ya and help clean up because I would love to come back next year I have a feeleing this is gonna be EPIC!!!!

Registration Link

Registration is awesome thanks trey but one suggestion for the raffle tickets you should add that on there with the t-shirts and all so you can get an idea of how many we're looking at selling :waytogo: just and idea haha