Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Um, I am SSSOOO in on this deal....will be bringing the RV, the RZR, all the toys, and guns too...got some autos to shoot if we can get those Seals and Rangers on board. Anyone here ever shot a fully auto Beowulf? I have one now! And Rick, I'll see your Armalite Lapua with a twin, and raise you a Bushmaster BA50, and a Barrett .50!! WOOHOO!!!

Don't tempt me. I have an "in" at Barrett and they are 20 minutes from me.

And yea..I am bringing the Raptor, the RZR 900xp, the Harley, the guns and myself. Might even be forced to bring a 63 yo bottle of scotch I picked up the other day along with the Terlingua Cigars.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
When would you like an RSVP by?

It doesn't matter. The event is on, be it two raptors or 20. I'm thinking closer to 20. But I would like to get everyone that's interested contact info.

Ive got a a call in about golf carts(utvs) and the ranches gun range. I have not spoken to anyone about the training range.

SPRSNK which raptor are you bringing?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. The event is on, be it two raptors or 20. I'm thinking closer to 20. But I would like to get everyone that's interested contact info.

Ive got a a call in about golf carts(utvs) and the ranches gun range. I have not spoken to anyone about the training range.

SPRSNK which raptor are you bringing?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Do you think it'll really matter by then :rofl: I'll probably be in the 12 due to the fact that I will be bringing a toy hauler down. The 11 has no bed in it to haul a 5th wheel.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I have a call into the ranch manager about the gun range. Hopefully I will hear something this week.

kellyjcook

Reaction score
This sounds like a fantastic way to kill a weekend. I've owned a Raptor for all of 24 hours now, but count me in. You guys can teach me to drive :)

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
This sounds like a fantastic way to kill a weekend. I've owned a Raptor for all of 24 hours now, but count me in. You guys can teach me to drive :)

Gas pedal is on the right. Don't jump it like they did in the pictures.