Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Offensive post to some incoming. Get over it.

Shiner is a nearbeer. Some of it is good, Original is pretty damn close to Buttwiper or Coors. That is the crap you drink to sober up when you need some water content in your blood veins.

So says the guy who brews his own beer at 12-13% :D

Offensive? My post or the one I was replying to about me being the BEER BITCH? HAhaa
Or me being a slacker on the consumption side?
Sighhhhhhhhh.

I hope like hell you will bring a few samples of your efforts.
BDRAG

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Offensive? My post or the one I was replying to about me being the BEER BITCH? HAhaa
Or me being a slacker on the consumption side?
Sighhhhhhhhh.

I hope like hell you will bring a few samples of your efforts.
BDRAG

Sorry, I will go sit in the corner with 4.0....

-Greg

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have a couple samples of my 21% beer...But I will bring them in growlers as they arent social drinkin friendly.

BDRAG- Its not that I encourage over drinking. I DISCOURAGE drinking 27 miller lites because all that does is waste space and run your poor liver into overdrive. I prefer drinking stronger beers in lesser amounts. If i drink 2 12% beers, I get the same effect as drinking 8 typical corn beers. (miller, bud, coors)
My problem is I get really bloated after about 8 beers, so I drink a lot of Stella, or IPA styles for fun or socializing, and switch to either crown or vodka martinis when I wanna REALLY drink. Im setting up my first still right now in fact, but it will be quite some time before I make good stuff Im sure...its a little more involved than home brew beer which is super easy.

As far as Weller? The absolute best spirits to EVER touch my lips was a tie. A bottle of Crown from the 50s before the original distillery burnt down we shared at my brother's wedding, and a bottle of 19 yr old Weller they made in limited quantities about 15 years ago. I have squirreled away the last bottle of weller I could find from back then and will probably never drink it, unless I find out Im dying or the world is ending. (I called every liquor store in east TX, and found 2 near the woodlands back then)

If yall want miller or bud, I would prefer to just bring it by the keg...less trash to pick up, and easier to deal with...we can figure that out though.

I was already think a keg of stella

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll just Stick to my vodka and monsters haha don't care too much for redbull I might bring some blue moons to sip on as well

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to drive to and from Houston quite a bit, and never really had time to stop and visit the Shiner Brewery until about 3 months ago. It was awesome!

Chris

First time I went was on a motorcycle with a big group of other bikers. That was Epic! Killer Time!

Took the scenic route from San Antonio. :waytogo:

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Would people be into throwing down on a crawfish boil?? It will be the start of the season...

Oh Hellz Yeah, Crawdads! :peace: