Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Is there a BBQ pit at the campsite? Thinking of bringing my coleman camp grill for some steaks/burgers/grilled veggies/whatnot

If all works out there will be a big trailer pit on site all weekend. The plan is to get it fired up friday night for burgers and junk. Saturday BBQ plates, and Saturday/Sunday morning we should have breakfast tacos as well.

Bronte is 14 miles away. They have gas stations with ice.

That's about all they have. And fried burritos. Mmm...

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

I'm assuming the camp site is going to be a giant group of tents camped together full of raptors?

Its a pretty open area. It can fit 40 race teams with trailers, race cars, trucks, ez ups, etc... There are a few areas back in the trees, but for the most part its all just flat and open.

35-50 Raptors and 30+ A-type personalities... Should be interesting...

-Greg

Good thing I am a type B. One less out there...

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be coming from Laredo, Texas which is pretty much Mexico if anyone wants me to look around for tamales or any other food items.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is your name Lee?

Lee Novikoff? Nope, never heard of him.

Actually, its Dubbs Faris as unoriginal as that is, but I know Lee and the gang pretty well.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Foster, leave the Zetas please...we will have all the targets we need! LOL

Green Chili...I can whip up a batch of "Texas" chili today and leave it out until April, should be green by then.

BDRAG wouldnt need to run for beer if more people didnt drink ***** beer. If its not 9% or better, its not even alcoholic. Our water here is stronger than bud....you guys better be bringing it....we will have sharpies and cameras on hand for those who pass out early...:ROFLJest: