Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still trying to figure out how this is going to work, when I have been spending years driving the M3 trying to stay off the dirt :)

Just got some new slicks yesterday. hmmm wonder if they would fit on the Raptor, they are 17s.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still trying to figure out how this is going to work, when I have been spending years driving the M3 trying to stay off the dirt :)

Just got some new slicks yesterday. hmmm wonder if they would fit on the Raptor, they are 17s.

Doing the switch from road racing to dirt is fairly easy if you can throttle steer. As always there are tricks and a learning curve to overcome (Jumping the truck and going around corners sideways for example). Just don't go out there thinking your Raptor is a trophy truck. It isn't and you'll end up with my Raptor. Everything that has been done to my truck is because I pretty much broke or bent it. So in a nutshell, don't overdrive the Raptor, have fun and prepare to be a rookie again.