Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Lee Novikoff? Nope, never heard of him.

Actually, its Dubbs Faris as unoriginal as that is, but I know Lee and the gang pretty well.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Foster, leave the Zetas please...we will have all the targets we need! LOL

Green Chili...I can whip up a batch of "Texas" chili today and leave it out until April, should be green by then.

BDRAG wouldnt need to run for beer if more people didnt drink ***** beer. If its not 9% or better, its not even alcoholic. Our water here is stronger than bud....you guys better be bringing it....we will have sharpies and cameras on hand for those who pass out early...:ROFLJest:
This is going to be epic

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my mouth watering for some good Green Chili. I ASSume that exists down yonder?

My brother who is attending with me will be coming in from New Mexico. I'll be sure to tell him to bring some Green Chile with him. (chil-e, spelled with an e, not an i)

I might also bring a disco out there to cook on. (pronounced deesco)I doubt anyone who isn't from NM will know what that is, but if I decide I feel like cooking that weekend - I'll be happy to show you guys why most of us who came from New Mexico don't really care for TexMex !

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
So BDRAG is gonna be the "beer bitch" then?

-Greg

Ah well NO! HAHAa.

BDRAG

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

BDRAG wouldnt need to run for beer if more people didnt drink ***** beer. If its not 9% or better, its not even alcoholic. Our water here is stronger than bud....you guys better be bringing it....we will have sharpies and cameras on hand for those who pass out early...:ROFLJest:

And HE won't be. HAHahhaaaaaa. My take on my consumption. I LOVE Weller, Old weller even better. As far as beer, I am a Shiner guy who also LOVEs Nerga Madelo and also real cold Coors Lite. The bad thing, I had a real bad case of Pancriatitis 6 or 7 years ago. Its all real bad for me as well as any food that tastes good.

So I am gonna blow up and die sooner or later. I will be partaking in MODERATION wilst there. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

BDRAG

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah well NO! HAHAa.

BDRAG

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

And HE won't be. HAHahhaaaaaa. My take on my consumption. I LOVE Weller, Old weller even better. As far as beer, I am a Shiner guy who also LOVEs Nerga Madelo and also real cold Coors Lite. The bad thing, I had a real bad case of Pancriatitis 6 or 7 years ago. Its all real bad for me as well as any food that tastes good.

So I am gonna blow up and die sooner or later. I will be partaking in MODERATION wilst there. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

BDRAG
Offensive post to some incoming. Get over it.

Shiner is a nearbeer. Some of it is good, Original is pretty damn close to Buttwiper or Coors. That is the crap you drink to sober up when you need some water content in your blood veins.

So says the guy who brews his own beer at 12-13% :D

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your bragging about your home brew, you better bring some to share :)

I prefer pale ales and IPA's.

I don't have any ready and no time to make any. Part of my process involves refrigeration for 6 months after brewing. It's an awesome Honey Amber Ale that comes out at 12%.

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have any ready and no time to make any. Part of my process involves refrigeration for 6 months after brewing. It's an awesome Honey Amber Ale that comes out at 12%.

Bummer, well maybe next year if this happens again...