Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No unfortunately I had already gotten mine from a buddy that works at a boat dealership in Austin I got the yeti tundra 35qt for $175 which is a pretty good deal I think

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Ain't Nothin' Finer... Than An Ice Cold Shiner!

I'll tip one with ya. I guess we should throw in some LONE STAR as well. Well maybe not! HAhahaaa.

BDRAG

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Would people be into throwing down on a crawfish boil?? It will be the start of the season...

NASTY ! HELL NOT ME. WATER BUGS. Smell when their cookin too! Hell NO! HAhahaaaaa.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very good deal.

Yeahe told me that he could get in trouble for doin it but he still has his job so I guess they never found out haha it's not as big as I wanted but it was all I could afford at the time but I might upgrade soon maybe

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Hey trey what size would you recommend? I was thinking te 65 quart??

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Yeahe told me that he could get in trouble for doin it but he still has his job so I guess they never found out haha it's not as big as I wanted but it was all I could afford at the time but I might upgrade soon maybe

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Hey trey what size would you recommend? I was thinking te 65 quart??

65 or 75 is the best all around size. I have a 120 and its too damn big.

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Count me in on the Mud Bugs, I can throw down down 3-5 pounds of those little guys in one setting.

Did someone say a keg full of Stella? Oh hell yea sign me up of that.

Tejas