Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
The red trophy truck belongs to the ranch owners. They have an orange one too.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What are the chances of moving it a week or two forward? I was talking with my wife and it turns out April 7 is our friends' wedding...in which she is a bride's maid.

If I like my balls, and I do, it is not an option to miss their wedding. How about moving it to the 13th-15th or 20th-22th of April?

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the chances of moving it a week or two forward? I was talking with my wife and it turns out April 7 is our friends' wedding...in which she is a bride's maid.

If I like my balls, and I do, it is not an option to miss their wedding. How about moving it to the 13th-15th or 20th-22th of April?

I can't speak for everyone but I personally oppose that suggestion. The 13th weekend is Lone Star Roundup in Austin and that's a huge deal through out the region and I haven't missed since I don't know when. The 20th weekend is my b-day weekend and I would love to go then but I know the other half wouldn't have it and we have plans already so I doubt I could back out of that.

Look at it this way, you have over 4 months to either undo your friendship with these people, come up with an amazing excuse to use last minute, or find an acceptable replacement for yourself to attend with your wife haha!!!

I for one love the weekend already planned!!!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
20th is also the Big Bend Open Road Race of which I shall be racing down Hwy 218 at an average speed of 145mph average in my V6 Mustang.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm fine with moving it if necessary to let Whisler keep his balls and enjoy the run along with us.

Big thanks again for putting this together.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
The date was set by the ranch. They have to accommodate hunters and other Offroad events. I don't think it's changeable. I know that they have quite a few motorcycle events in the spring.

rstarr

Reaction score
I just remembered this is where the Chupacabra 300 was held last year, I had planned to go to that but couldn't make it. Here's a good video from that event:

Baja Racing of Texas - Chupacabra 300 - YouTube

I'm getting fired up about this way too early !
The first truck to leave the starting line was my buddys. Thats PSC's ultra 4 racer. It will be racing the King of the Hammers this year.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
The date was set by the ranch. They have to accommodate hunters and other Offroad events. I don't think it's changeable. I know that they have quite a few motorcycle events in the spring.

Well I was gonna say its open as far as when for me as well but if its the dates the Ranch set, guess it is what it is. Hope we all can make it. Sorry Brandon, guess you will just have to loose the nutts bubba!

BDRAG