Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Marc don't worry about rain. There's a freakin vacuum over Bronte i promise. I've watched a wall of clouds come, split around, and joined back together past my ranch. About 10 miles from Bronte along 277.

So Max, I was huntin on the web for nearby motels. Closest thing seems to be 50 or 60 miles away. Is this true. I saw some ity bity place in Bronte. I don't mind a night in the truck but I don't want to go play with a bunch of crap in the truck either. So ya just throw your shit in a pile on the ground and go run? NOT! HAHahaaaaaaa. I have a buddy who has a decent trailer, 30 foot I guess. May need to pay him to come.

BDRAG

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why are all the cool events like this so far away!?

15 hour drive for me. 17 if I tow the truck.

So Max, I was huntin on the web for nearby motels. Closest thing seems to be 50 or 60 miles away. Is this true. I saw some ity bity place in Bronte. I don't mind a night in the truck but I don't want to go play with a bunch of crap in the truck either. So ya just throw your shit in a pile on the ground and go run? NOT! HAHahaaaaaaa. I have a buddy who has a decent trailer, 30 foot I guess. May need to pay him to come.

BDRAG

Unless I buy a toy hauler, I'm going to show up with a tent.

Last edited:
OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
This place is only a few miles away on the lake. Its not the nicest place but its got a roof and a shower.

Mc Whorter's Live Oak Lodge
143 Sweet Road, Blackwell, TX 79506-3013
(325) 282-3071 ‎

Country Inn in Bronte (10 Miles Away)
Country Inn
201 S. State. St.
Bronte, TX 76933
(325) 473-3911

Sweetwater has alot to offer and its 35 miles away.

Last edited:

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
How am in the neighboring state and its still 13hrs!? You know I'm in! With plenty of gear in tow... will probably be tent camping...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Until I get some sort of registration form. If you are interested in going please email me at
[email protected]

Name:
FRF Alias:
Email:
Phone:
Percent Chance of attending:

Thanks guys.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Count me in. There are several motels in Sweetwater, that's probably a good place to stay.

Thanks for setting this up, it should be amazing !