GEN 2 Tesla Style Android Radios - 14.5 inch Screens, Octacore, QHD and FHD and 128GB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt1998gt

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ran into an issue on my unit today. Emailed support a few minutes ago.

Attachments

• 20230913_182033.jpg
    20230913_182033.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 38

Dean 2020

Reaction score
Ran into an issue on my unit today. Emailed support a few minutes ago.
They responded to me in couple of days to send the unit back and let them know and they will ship a replacement and provide a tracking number. I did that a week ago sent them ups tracking number and no response from AutotecPro whatsoever so good luck

Cybot

Reaction score
So 2 screens have failed so close in time to each other to two people that are on the same forum and with similar vehicles. That can't be a coincidence. The Cybersecurity guy in me is thinking it could be a bad update and I've never heard of way to back out of update on Droids (although I could be wrong). I'm assuming that there isn't a way to do a hard shut down of these (no physical power button). Not sure if these have battery's, if not, before you tear it all out and send it back, you might try unhooking your trucks battery and letting it sit for a couple of minutes. Not much to loose if it doesn't work.

Yes, I'm a computer nerd.

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love it. I miss physical volume knobs and my Steering wheel controls (track back / fwd) don't work anymore, but nothing that makes me regret it.
I updated to the August update (latest I think) and I can connect android auto wirelessly again. SWC are good again too.

Last edited:

TtownTreeGuy

Reaction score
I’m trying to install the 14.4 T style screen. I have the 4 inch sync 1 on a 2017 250. I can’t find any installation videos for this. Does anyone here have a video?

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m trying to install the 14.4 T style screen. I have the 4 inch sync 1 on a 2017 250. I can’t find any installation videos for this. Does anyone here have a video?