Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRTDINO

Reaction score
I was car pooling with a guy that I just started working with and he didn't know I owned a raptor (not my daily driver). We pull into the lot and there is a Black scab parked in front of us. He started telling me about how he thinks it is hilarious that people buy those trucks and they are pointless, etc, etc... We where at lunch and he was going on about that subject again, my friend looks up at me and starts laughing. Later my friend come up to me and says "he doesn't know you have one huh?". The next time it was my turn to drive I felt it was a good "take your Raptor to work day".... The look on his face and the awkward mumbles he was spitting out after he got in we're priceless... Me and the black raptor shared four parking spots on the back forty that day... Lol

Last edited:

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"I must be working in the wrong department" Response "If you don't drive a Raptor or a seven series you won't be able to hang with us!

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a client look at my truck and comment. " we must be paying you too much" He did smile and said "just kidding" and then I spent the next 30 minutes showing him my truck.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
guy asked my how many horse power it had I said 361 kid in the store that's what they call a raptor me yep kid my truck with a chip had 520 I said mine is rwhp he said oh that's pretty good then. can you keep it from spinning have you had it up to 150mph no 127 he's like holy crap really. yep he said aegean dose it hook up I said I don't drag it but yes it hooks up pretty good.

Temple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always talk shit about raptors since I am the only one who has one at the Naval Academy right now and all the guys here start arguing with me about how awesome they are and how they see one on the yard everyday and how bad ass it is... Well had alot of angry people hating me for a bit til they saw me drive off in it one day.

I am now hated for a very different reason...

I laughed my ass off at this one. DRTDINO's carpool buddy was classic too.

I get mostly good reactions from Chevy and Dodge guys alike. Only negative was a guy at work that said it was ugly. I know damn well he was in denial that Ford could produce such a bad ass truck. If it had a bow tie, his opinion would be completely different.

An old friend who thinks the Hemi is the cat's ass told me if I was going to lift it, to do a body lift. I politely told him that this truck isn't meant to be lifted and if it were, it wouldn't be a body lift. It's such a half-assed look in my opinion.