Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's when you tell them I have a 2 car garage for a reason and just let them wonder. Sadly I have no garage yet so that doesn't work for me.

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm in the non-approachable category as well or people are just uber jealous. I see people staring and pointing and talking to each other all the time but nobody ever says anything to me. I did have a guy at the stoplight driving a toyota camry yell out to me "hey those are some some gnarly tires (Toyo Open Country M/Ts). Do you work in the oil field?" To which I simply replied "NO" with a semi puzzled look on my face. He then asked "How much them thangs cost like $180 each?" I just laughed hysterically and told him "more like $300 each" as I drove away laughing at him trying to pick his jaw up off the ground. He seemed a tad "off".

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in busa's case...is that your wife's raptor?

hahaha. He says he won't drive the hello kitty Raptor but we all know it's his guilty pleasure.

I bet my uncle gets this cuz my aunt drives an '11 SCREW and he drives a Z71 colorado when hes not in a work truck. Poor truck doesn't know what it's like to fly and be free. (tear)