Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive heard many of the same questions. I now use my new 8.2L emblem to promote further discussion. I love to mess with ******* minds!

Attachments

• DSC02464.jpg
    DSC02464.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 141

locouno

Reaction score
dont have raptor as of yet soon tho but u got to love gas stations used to get in few arguments about my gt500 about they dont put no 5.fo in no mustang u must of put dat in er. Then all hell breaks lose when i pull my twin 300 boat up to the pump and drop 150 gal down her throat. Wow how much do she burn? Well not sure but fuel management meter have said 58 gal hr at wot. I could go on and on about shit i hear after that must be rich,crazy or just stupid kinda irratating sometimes so i have a habit of filling it up early in the morning to avoid all the a holes saying it must be nice to have that kinda money to throw away

Banned
Reaction score
i have a habit of filling it up early in the morning to avoid all the a holes saying it must be nice to have that kinda money to throw away

well, it must be nice lol. hate hearing it or not, its the truth lol :sunot:

take it as a compliment on being successful

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. I bet that sparks some conversations.

It sure does. I was filling up the other day when a young guy walks up and says "is that really an 8.2L"? I told him I had a friend that works for Ford Racing and after seeing all my You Tube vids they wanted me to try a new one off engine design. It made 658 rwhp on the last dyno run. The look on this kids face was priceless!

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guy in a minivan on the other side of the gas pump:

"Those things really as bad as they say they are?"

Yup.

"I've seen them around."

It's a baaad *****.

**peers into the van at his wife and disappears behind the pump**

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guy in a minivan on the other side of the gas pump:

"Those things really as bad as they say they are?"

Yup.

"I've seen them around."

It's a baaad *****.

**peers into the van at his wife and disappears behind the pump**

Lol, that reminds me, a few weeks ago sitting at a red light I caught a guy in a mini van with the entire family in it “ screaming kid in the car seat included“. He was looking my truck over top to bottom front to back with this sad sad look in his eyes. The look was a cross of deer in headlights mixed with guy sitting in a Dr's chair about to be castrated. He finally saw me looking at him and just gave a little smile then looked back at the screaming kid and angry overweight wife, looked back at me and the truck and the smile slowly disapeared as the light turned green. I might be mistaken but I could have sworn I heard crying as he pulled away... lol. He didn't have to say a thing the look was priceless.

Dave

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I must just have a look on my face that I hate people and will refuse to talk to them. I can see them staring at the truck and looking it over, but never walk up to me or saw anything. Rarely does anyone really talk to me about my truck that are not some sort of acquaintance.

Only comments from strangers, was a "Nice truck" at a stop light, and one guy who I guessed worked at Ford in some fashion telling me what I needed to do to make it get more power (as if I hadn't read this forum 80,000 times already, not at 30 years old figured out how to add parts to make more HP). What bothered my was he asked if it had the 5 liter or the 6 liter. (I gave him the benefit of doubt and he just left off the 0.4 and 0.2 as abbreviation)

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, it must be nice lol. hate hearing it or not, its the truth lol :sunot:

take it as a compliment on being successful

I've only gotten that comment once, and it definitely wasn't meant to be a compliment. I quickly replied "It is," and they got butt hurt about it.

My all time favorite comment though was the very first day. Picked it up at night. Drove it to school the next day. In my first class, was talking to some people. The week before, we had some business people come in to class, It was an economics class. 1 day was a car dealership day. In the morning someone from the local Ford dealer comes, afternoon someone from local Chevy dealer. They do some talking, yada yada yada, then the students get to go out and look at what new car the guy brought. Chevy guy brought a Camaro in the afternoon, Ford brings a Mustang, right? Nope, he brought a Fiesta. So anyways, we were talking about how Ford should have brought a Stang or something cool. One of the guys says he shoulda brought a Raptor, then asked me I knew what a Raptor was. I said yeah kinda, I've got one sitting out in the parking lot. He then started arguing with me, telling me no i didn't, yada yada yada. I showed him pictures I took at the dealership, still didn't believe me. Saw me a couple days later leaving school, and his jaw was on the floor, lol. All he said the next day was I hate you, and I'm so jealous

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I always talk shit about raptors since I am the only one who has one at the Naval Academy right now and all the guys here start arguing with me about how awesome they are and how they see one on the yard everyday and how bad ass it is... Well had alot of angry people hating me for a bit til they saw me drive off in it one day.

I am now hated for a very different reason...