Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah, im the same way.....

I'm watching it and several times I thought "okay, this is where he goes off on the bitch", especially when she came around a second time and got in his wife's face and near his child. I have to say, I was a bit disappointed when it ended without the proper response on his part. :shitsweak:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you take the video recorder down...he might have been a little more...in her face...although that was a big women...

I don't k.now if I would have stayed that calm...

What a fat bitch...

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got this one at the gas station on base this morning.

"So I was walking out of the shoppette this morning and as I pause to put on my sunglasses and hat, this guy walks up behind me and say's "Man, I can't even pump enough gas to get the free chocoalate. You know what I'm talking about?"

I look at him as I get in my truck and say, "No, I don't have that problem."

He get's in his Smart car with a blank stare and dropped jaw."

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
People that don't know any better ask, "Is that a rapture?" I just shake my head.

I also get, "Is that the truck with the bent frame. " that one usually irks me pretty good.

And one I really like hearing " I'm glad to see you use your truck for what it was built to do."

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

Last edited: