Special Ordering a Raptor ?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it is a very serious post

Hey Toast - I'm gonna have to go with BOBO on this one. I don't think you can consider being called a "*********" serious.

Even if you really were a ********* - it's not the greatest thing in the world, but it's right next to it.

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm reminded of the guy that got his finger cut off at work. He called his wife and told her about it. She asked "was it your whole finger??" And he replied, "No. It was the one next to it."

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Hey Toast - I'm gonna have to go with BOBO on this one. I don't think you can consider being called a "*********" serious.

Even if you really were a ********* - it's not the greatest thing in the world, but it's right next to it.

i already deleted what was questionable. it's over now and we can all have a banana smoothie :party36:

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I really dont care what anybody calls me, but the personal attacks have gone too far. Its not fun, and its not funny.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Toaster, all I can really day is the ol' "if you're gonna dish it out you gotta be able to take it."

I don't even consider these to be that bad. But you probably give more people shit on here than anybody..... Which I'm totally cool with. You gotta have thick enough skin to take some shit too if you're gonna play the dozens. You call me a ********* on pretty much a daily basis, but you don't see me letting it get to me... I just laugh at it and move on.

I'm not taking sides on this one, but if you re-read the thread it's pretty clear who started this lil' feud. My suggestion is to just let water roll off a ducks back.
There really isn't a whole lot to be accomplished by arguing about ********. Can we all just move on?

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Toaster, all I can really day is the ol' "if you're gonna dish it out you gotta be able to take it."

I don't even consider these to be that bad. But you probably give more people shit on here than anybody..... Which I'm totally cool with. You gotta have thick enough skin to take some shit too if you're gonna play the dozens. You call me a ********* on pretty much a daily basis, but you don't see me letting it get to me... I just laugh at it and move on.

I'm not taking sides on this one, but if you re-read the thread it's pretty clear who started this lil' feud. My suggestion is to just let water roll off a ducks back.
There really isn't a whole lot to be accomplished by arguing about ********. Can we all just move on?

You didnt see the part Birdman deleted did you?

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well if everybody here was nice this wouldnt be nearly as fun... But I dont appreciate it when its serious and "**** head" is not somethink he said in humor